Customer reviews

on 5 July 2017
As described.
on 24 September 2014
on 6 November 2005
My son is mad on Postman Pat, with four great stories thats just over 1 hours viewing - The children of greendale find a dinosaur - Pat catches measles - Pat tries his hand at making a video! they make me laugh and I have to put it on most days - Great for keeping the little tikes quite at home or in the car and us mums and dads all need that!!!!
on 1 November 2010
My son, who is two and a half, is already a big Postman Pat fan, so it came as no surprise that he really loves this dvd. He watches it most days and gets really excited when his favourite bits come on. I would heartily recommend this dvd to anyone.
on 27 February 2011
Great Dvd for any Postman Pat fan. My two year old loves it and the cost was excellent compared to other sites
on 18 September 2012
I bought this DVD for my young son who loves watching Postman Pat. Its kept him amused for many an hour and contains some very funny episodes. Its great for parents too!!!
on 11 February 2013
Another way of occupying a very active mind.Enjoyment for all the family, brings back many memories. A very good buy compared with some of the modern DVD's.
on 21 March 2013
The review is really from my grandson; he gets totally engrossed no matter how many times he watches it,but can't understand why the characters get it right every time!
on 6 January 2013
This was bought as a present so whilst I cannot comment about the DVD content I thought it was good value for money and arrived promptly from placing the order.
on 21 January 2013
16 month grandsaon delighted with this.
claps his hands and laughs...calls out...see Pat Pat!!
It has a lovely story and sound..good colour