Customer reviews

on 15 October 2010
Good solid wall mount. Comes with everything you need, holds the monitor pretty close to being completely flush. We have only used these once so far but wil use them again.

Good well built unit and good value for money.

## Its worth remembering that if you have a monitor where the power and signal cables come out of the back of the monitor horizontally then you will not be able to mount flush with the wall (as would be the case with any flush wall mounting kit). Connectors need to be pointing down ##
on 22 April 2008
The wall mount itself is perfectly fine for supporting a small lcd tv (20" and smaller). The problem is that it is designed to hold the tv very close to the wall and the majority of lcd tv's have cable sockets at the back rather than underneath, this means that the tv will sit flush to the wall but if you ever plan on plugging the power socket in let alone a scart cable the tv then points upwards as there is not enough room for the cables to fit at the back. By all means go for this if your tv excepts cables from underneath as its certainly cheap enough but do check your tv first before buying - I speak from experience. I for one will be sticking to the tilting models with ample cable room at the back.
on 6 April 2010
Fits very close to the wall. This worked great with a 15" digital photo frame I was mounting as all cables exit from the side. If you need cables exiting from the rear it probably will not work for you. It is very rugged - quite OTT for what I needed in terms of strength but at a very good price.
on 31 October 2012
This review will not be purchase validated as it was bought by my work, not myself. We bought one of these to mount a 17" touchscreen in our Reception Area.
It is a good quality, well designed bracket that is easy to fit. There is rudimentary security in the form of an allen screw that is hard to access without the special key supplied.

The bracket does not tilt or swivel and the monitor fits very snugly to the wall. Make sure that any monitor / TV you fit has connections that emerge parallel with the face of the screen, not at right angles to the back or it will not work!

Recommended!
on 16 October 2013
I used this for wall mounting a Dell 22" PC monitor and it worked well. However, the Dell monitor mounting area is slightly recessed so I could not fit the retaining screw on the bracket. I could have spaced the bracket away from the monitor with washers, but it wasn't really necessary to secure that monitor as only for home use and we are not in an earthquake zone!! Worked very well.
on 29 May 2014
I ordered a B-Tech BT7510 Flat Screen Wall Mount in Black, but they sent me a cheap alternative which looks nothing like the picture or the description of what I thought I had ordered. Instead I received a brand called Vivo Mounts and the shape was different and the bracket was Grey.
on 12 March 2013
The bracket i received is not the same as the picture in the advert,although the model number is the same. the attachment between the two pieces is different, however i was still able to fit it, and it works OK,just suprised when it arrived.
on 5 April 2013
Good quality product and easy to install. Due to its size, it is ideal when the TV has a built-in DVD player.
on 7 October 2014