on 16 June 2015
There are so many car cleaning products out there that promise the earth which makes difficult when deciding
just which brand to go with.
I would like to confirm that this product does exactly what it says! And have attached photos to prove this.
No hard scrubbing. I just applied generously to the whole wheel, left for 5 minutes and rubbed off with a sponge, followed by a hosing down of the wheel.

The search for a decent wheel cleaner ends here.
review imagereview image
on 28 July 2013
WOW this product is the BEST one i have used to date, my alloys were black with brake dust and road muck, sprayed this on the entire wheel and alloy and straight away it was fizzing and dripping with filth from my tyre, i didnt even know my tyre was that bad until i sprayed this on, after leaving it for about a minute (the time to spray all the alloys) i then got the preasure washer and sprayed it off, the alloys came up brand new again, i didnt even have to touch the alloy afterwards, it got rid of everything. So effortless. I am deff going to be buying this and i will 110% recommend this to anyone.
on 7 August 2017
I'm a Meguiar's fan and this product is no exception. It's easy to use, effective and quite safe to handle.

Just make sure the spray doesn't get blown onto sensitive surfaces like spectacle lenses as it will eat into the material.
on 31 October 2017
I was expecting better after watching the adverts of a clean wheel and this stuff just pulling the dirt off. it does no better than any other premium brand wheel cleaner. This product you seem to use a lot more of than the ones I have used before. IE I have used it twice and it is 2/3rds gone on 8 wheels!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Works ok however strain on hand to squirt enough of the liquid onto alloy. Unsure how well it dissolves the dirt as have to give a good scrub
on 24 September 2017
Like all spray-on wheel cleaning products, I am not certain this does a better job than a bucket of car shampoo and a sponge. As far as these products go, this one is about average.
on 26 January 2018
Ordered this to use for degreasing old kitchen extractor hood! Yep. I know that sounds made but it worked great. Saw a youtube video of a guy who had used it for degreasing kitchen cabinets for a house renovation ahead of repainting so thought I'd give it a try. Worked really well!
on 22 December 2017
Great product for cleaning wheels and tyres. Really shifts all the dirt, grime and brake dust leaving wheels super shiny. Works best when used with a wheel brush and tyre brush to get into all the grooves. Perhaps it can be used more sparingly but I used a third of a bottle doing one car!
on 25 February 2014
This is an excellent cleaner for the alloys. I use it for my Jaguar XF alloy wheels. very easy to use but i have found that once it has been sprayed, if the wheels are scrubbed with a brush , the end results are even better.. very easily removed the brake dust ( though i clean wheels regularly so no long standing or baked dust ) .

Only downside is that it is bit expensive compared to other products.
on 13 March 2017