on 5 December 2012
I discovered this whilst looking for other DVD's for presents. Since I had never even heard of this I decided to satisfy my curiosity and buy it second hand. While it is a full length story, it is made up of clips from lots of other films/shorts. It is not a bad film. Have now given it to my young nephew.
3 people found this helpful
on 4 October 2017
Cant wait to watch disk blemish free
on 26 January 2016
Kids love it and I buy all my DVDs from zovastock on amazon brilliant prise fast delivery brilliant all round
on 3 December 2015
THIS DVD IS EXERTS FROM PREVIOUS DISNEY DVDS, THERE IS A LOT INVOLVED IN THIS STORY.
on 26 January 2017
Received
on 24 September 2015
VERY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY AND VALUE WITH A SPEEDY SERVICE
on 19 September 2013
I only rate this as a 3 star the film is ok but the film was very hard to follow there wasnt really a story line behind it I didn't think so any way but others may think different. I think its one of those films for other to watch and deside for them selfs.
One person found this helpful
on 18 October 2016
This dvd is a load of rubbish! It's mash up of different film clips and that is all, no real story line!
My advice don't bother.
on 25 April 2013
Definitely not up to Disney's usual standard - A mish mash of bits from other films. Not really enjoyable to watch
4 people found this helpful