on 22 February 2009
Light and easy to use. Being able to carry the foot spa when it holds about 2 litres of water is good, although care has to be taken. The instructions are not as informative as they could be. There does not seem to be any guidance regarding the "rainfall", surely the main feature of this model. However, it does perform well in all modes, although I personally do not like having to have the vibration on in all modes. It is a comfortable fit, for the feet of course, and the "rainfall" sensation is different and very relaxing. Even the sound lulls the mind and could easily reduce a stressful mind, after a long day standing...
on 16 April 2010
I ordered this item to relieve my foot from pressure pains, as the other one was amputated, leaving the other one to do all the work. My idea was to use it each night whilst relaxing watching television with my family. However, after using it, I have found this is not possible as it is so noisy!!!

The machine itself works well, and does what it says on the box, just a real pity that it makes so much noise.. so that is why i have rated it 2 stars..

Hope you found this comment useful..
on 25 May 2010
I bought this as a present for my girlfriend and she has had nothing bad to say about it since it arrived.
It has 3 different settings which give a different feel to the spa, it can be a bit noisy on some settings when watching tv - which is when she tends to use it most. Just make sure you dont fill it up too quickly when using or it can splash out of the spa like I found out.

The only quibble i have, is it would be nice if it kept the water hot when using - but it only takes 5 mins to make some more hot water with kettle..
on 5 January 2016
EXCELLENT
on 10 March 2010
I bought this as a present for my adult daughter,and have not used it myself but I know she is pleased with it and finds it easy to use.