Colour: Black|Size: 2 Pack|Change

on 26 June 2016
I have bought a number of these original cartridges for my HP Photosmart D5160 printer over the years, with the black ones being ok. However I ordered this product from InkData here on Amazon a couple of years back, only finding that when I came to use it, it soon developed a fault causing my printer to print incredibly slowly: a common problem. Put in another cartridge and everything was fine. Put the first one back in and still the same fault. The HP community forum reports many instances of this, and I am surprised with HP. Also had two faulty colour ones in the past, but managed to get them replaced through HP. So can only try to get this faulty black one replaced, and if it is past the sell-by-date, may not have much luck. You would think that for the price of these cartridges, they should work ok. But sadly not. Must admit to losing a bit of faith in HP Products which I have sworn by for years. So now have converted to two cannon printers with no such problems.
on 25 March 2014
I gave this a 5* because the deal was so good for HP 2x Black printing 860 pages each..
The product comes unpackaged in HP cardboard pack, but it is in the HP foil wrapped bag, which is normally inside the cardboard package...
I've used this HP339 print cartridge for quite a while & it is long lasting . For anyone else buying just depends on how much printing you need to do & whether or not you value high quality printing. If you do - then you have made the right choice..
on 21 August 2015
It is genuine good quality HP Ink, and it must have been excellent value for money for me to have purchase it.

Some people may say that the ink doesn't last long, but when printing black text print using with the level just below normal is sufficient.

Print with draft mode if the best printing quality isn't necessary, but for the final version perhaps than if printing with colour use normal or best mode, but for black text usually printing with normal or best mode is unnecessary - won't notice the difference.
on 14 December 2015
I did write a full review on this item but it was thrown out by Amazon. It was not supplied in the original HP outer, so had no idea of it's use by date, but contact with the Supplier suggested it was ok. Genuine HP product in my experience last significantly longer that the refills/copies, so I am happy to purchase this again.
on 4 February 2015
In my humble opinion the compatibles are not worth using, that is not to say that they are all rubbish but there is no consistency with the various manufacturers and suppliers. Buy the kosher HP cartridges at the best price you can and they will always be perfect. It's simple really.
on 4 October 2016
Worth spending the extra on the branded ink cartridge, I have tried the cheaper ones and they either don't fit the printer or are messy and donor last long.
on 27 May 2016
I've given this 3 stars on the assumption that the cartridge is going to work and last a decent amount of time; but I wouldn't buy from this buyer again. The box was battered and squashed, and that wasn't due to posting. And it is only just in date; it arrived today, 27th May, and best before is May 2016. Seems to be an offloading of old stock which is fine if its included in the description.
on 19 January 2013
I actually re-ordered on Amazon it as another seller advised his item is not boxed. I had bad experience with expired ink in the past so I now shy away from anything that is not fully in original packaging.

I cancelled the other item and placed order for this one(with Amazon- Amazink)as the product description lists the box. The supplier did not communicate that there is any difference to item/description as the other seller did honestly. Item arrived unboxed so there is no warranty/expiry date visible. Raised issue with Amazon, waiting to hear on resolution.
on 13 November 2013
This is not a rating against the supplier, who gave the most competitive price, and very prompt delivery. 5 out of 5.
And the product is good, I've never had any problem with HPs own cartridges.
This is the only opportunity I get to complain about the cost of cartridges in general, 1 out of 5
on 28 July 2015
The first parcel was lost in the post but the supplier sent replacements very promptly, although these were not boxed. I always use genuine HP cartridges as I have had problems in the past with "so called" 100% compatible cartridges, so the little bit extra for the real thing is worth it.