Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 March 2017
Great and large puzzle for little hands.My 20 months old can put it together with help.
Pleased with company.
review image
on 15 July 2017
Perfect first puzzle to help with little ones dexterity. Our friends son has enjoyed this and as always with orchard toys, great quality for reasonable price.
on 26 March 2017
good
on 16 August 2017
It is good
on 5 January 2009
I bought several Orchard puzzles (including this one) for my 1.5 year old, and was surprised by how much he enjoyed it! Of course don't expect kids to play with it for hours, but I found it to be a very good educational puzzle that attracts a lot of attention and interest from my son. The quality of the cards is also very good.
on 29 January 2012
My son had so much fun putting the pieces together. The diagrams are bold and colourful, very suitable for my two year old son. I am very happy with this purchase.
on 10 March 2010
We bought this puzzle, among others of the same sort, for our daughter when she was just 1 1/2 years old. She loves playing with it and is happily telling us the words for each puzzle once she put it together. The pictures are great for small children. Colourful without being too "baby-ish", with a lot of love to detail. Our daughter has learned how a jigsaw puzzle works with these easy ones. She is now tackling puzzles with 4 - 6 pieces and loving it. I can highly recommend any of the two-piece puzzles. From what I can judge, they really are of great educational value.
on 22 November 2011
I bought this for my 2 year old and she absolutely loves it. She quickly mastered it though and we've moved onto the other Orchard puzzles with more pieces, wish I had bought it when she was ~ 18 months old. However she still plays with it regularly and I would highly recommend (as with all Orchard puzzles). The pieces are the best quality for cardboard I have come across, my only slight criticism is the box is overly big for its contents (but she does loves stacking all her puzzle boxes).