Customer reviews

on 23 November 2009
My little boy (26 months) is digger (and most other construction vehicle) mad... and loves jigsaws. So I had hoped we were onto a winner with this. Sure enough the dig dig dig box gets brought out every day. The box is ideal because he can already do the 2 4 piece jigsaws himself and is working up to the 8 piece ones. He would have got frustrated if they had all been 8 pieces. It's a nice way of passing 20mins or so!
It's also handy as he's learning his colours and of course all the diggers are different colours. I like the fact that the drivers are 2 men and 2 'ladies' as he calls them. The only small complaint is that there are some extra pieces with pictures of bricks, roadblocks etc which aren't part of the jigsaws and only serve to confuse.
on 26 March 2017
Good quality. Arrived quickly
on 19 July 2017
Great orchard puzzle
on 6 April 2017
Ideal for digger lovers
on 22 March 2017
great item !!! fast delivery !!!! thank you .
on 9 May 2012
I gave this to my 22 months old son, he loves making them, they are for 3+ but my son is good with jigsaws and doesn't really like the two bits ones any more!
on 3 August 2009
Excellent puzzles that my son (22 months) loves and will actually sit still and play with for ages... a rarity!! Nice chunky pieces that are easy to use & durable, bright pictures and extra play bits too... Great value!
on 2 June 2010
My 3 year old son loves anything to do with diggers so this is his favourite puzzle set. There are lots of extra bits that come with it like traffic cones, bricks and a barrier which we play with after making the puzzle. He loves putting up the barrier to stop the diggers coming and going on his building site.
on 4 February 2009
Great puzzle for the 2yr age group. The pieces are made from sturdy, good quality card and easy for the child to manipulate. The puzzles are simple enough to do singly but by mixing up the whole lot of pieces the child can be stretched a little more. Good buy.
VINE VOICEon 19 March 2010
Bought this for my 20 month old son. When it arrived I realised I had probably made a mistake. He finds the 2 piece puzzles too easy so I thought this a good mix of puzzles, however a couple of them are too hard for him at the moment. What is great for my son is that he can find all the pieces that should go together because of the colours and then together we can work it out. His older sister who is nearly 4 also helps him out which is lovely to see!

I am a real fan of Orchard Toys. Great quality and Amazon has fantastic prices compared to the shops