Customer reviews

Orchard Toys Where in the Wood?

on 2 February 2017
This puzzle has good points and some drawbacks. The picture is wonderful. It is crammed with many different creatures, far more than the ones highlighted around the edge. This gives lots of clues to help construct the picture and also interesting talking points with a child. However, there is no interlocking with the white border which makes it a bit unstable when "building" it. When mine first arrived it looked pre-used to me. The outer box showed signs of having been opened. The pieces were not sealed in a bag within the box and some of the edges appeared to show signs of having been previously joined and unjoined a couple of times. From a bit of research it seemed normal for the pieces to not be in a bag in Orchard puzzles so, on balance, I decided to keep it.
on 8 August 2017
A great educational jigsaw, with a clear key around the border to help you easily identify the animals in the main picture. Some of these animals are more easily recognisable than others. It is also a lovely engaging picture with lots of variety and colour. I bought this for my six-year-old because I wanted a jigsaw with more pieces as more of a challenge. This one has 150 pieces and does take an hour or so to complete, even with the two of us.
on 11 October 2017
Another wonderful Orchard Toy, purchased for my little boys birthday he couldn't be happier. The quality (as always with Orchard) is fantastic and the picture itself is just beautiful. My little one had a fantastic time looking at the picture of the puzzle on the box and matching it with the actual pieces, especially the lovely border. Would absolutely recommend.
on 5 October 2016
Lovely puzzle, I had it as a child so wanted to but it again for my son. He's nearly 3 & loves doing the puzzle with me & my husband. It probably takes us about 20-30 mins, but we spend time letting him find the pieces. It's great quality too, sturdy pieces.
on 31 January 2009
A very good quality jigsaw with bright, clear and interesting picture. My 5 year old daughter enjoyed both putting the jigsaw together and finding the images that are around the edge in the main picture. So, two puzzles in one. And great for building reading and naming skills, too.
on 27 August 2017
Very good and the kids love them
on 16 September 2017
Nice quality.... would certainly buy again..
on 26 July 2011
This is an extremely good buy. My 4 year old grandaughter ,with a little help did this and has also asked a lot of questions about the animals as well. Even I enjoyed doing this puzzle, and found it very informative.
on 22 April 2017
Another great puzzle from Orchard Toys.
on 22 September 2017