Customer reviews

on 21 April 2013
My 5 year old grandson has made this puzzle up time after time and really enjoys doing it. It's just difficult enough to hold his interest but simple enough that he can complete it reasonably quickly and avoid frustration! He found all the animals immediately in the picture - even the tiniest. A great purchase.
on 7 December 2012
Wanted some more challenging jigsaws for my 5 year old, and espeically ones that weren't 'character related'. This is a beautiful jigsaw, it took him awhile and a lot of input from me, which I thoroughly enjoyed. It's put away for a while and then re-discovered and loved all over again.
on 30 January 2013
This puzzle was quite difficult for my 6 year old (very intelligent)great nephew. I nearly gave it to my 3 year old niece! Once you get the outer section done then you have to complete the puzzle in the middle. We were all helping him. It isn't very exciting either. Sorry!
on 12 February 2014
Excellent little interlocking jigsaw and proved to be enjoyable for grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren alike. Not too difficult and not to easy either - just right for those between 3 and 70 years old. Pretty picture and interesting non-interlocking frame.
on 25 April 2014
Excellent puzzle, two sizes: one for the border and one for the inside of the puzzle. Very detailed, my son who's just turned 4 loves doing it again and again, so many animals to talk about. Came very quickly in excellent condition. Would definately recommend it.
on 4 February 2013
There is so much more to this than a jigsaw. My boys loved looking at the pictures and tring to spot the pictures from the outside in the picture. A great alternative to action toys for 4-7 year old boys
on 12 September 2014
We have enjoyed this puzzle and my daughter likes it. The attractive colours and border make it a good introduction to bigger puzzles for children 5-7 years old. (possibly younger if you have a prodigy!)
on 18 May 2012
At 100 pieces this puzzle is sufficiently challenging for my 4 and 3 year olds. It s very well made and good quality. Once we've made the puzzle we look for all of the animals. Very pleased with this.
on 19 July 2014
I've purchased several these for home and for gifts. Educational and fun, best of all a sturdy puzzle for the whole family, though my 6 year old could do by herself with a little encouragement!
on 8 November 2013
I bought this as a present for my son for Christmas, I assembled it myself to ensure all the pieces where present however it was missing two...... amazon were quick to solve the problem though