on 28 March 2018
This game arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. I bought it for my nephew for his 5th birthday. In all honesty, I didn't even think he would use it but he loves it! Great game for teaching him to tell the time. I'd definitely buy more of these products for him and I'd buy from this seller again without question.
on 3 February 2014
I bought this for my Great Nephew as a stocking filler for Christmas, he loves the game, Not so sure if it helps him learn to tell the time, but it sure helps with the memory, after playing the game with him last week even I was remembering which cards we're where when discarded back to the pack. We shuffled them up several times to make the game last longer, it was so exciting towards the end.
on 26 December 2014
This is a very simple game and probably won't hold the same appeal to children as other Orchard Toys games. There doesn't appear to have been a great deal of thought or imagination into creating a game that will help children learn to tell the time. It's really just a 'bingo' with various times of day and associated activities.
on 24 March 2018
Great game as always from orchard. Easy to follow. Boys love it. 3 and 5 year old.
on 6 April 2017
Really good for the whole family, children loved it and we actually thought it was rather fab and was very much involved when this came out
on 16 January 2018
Brought for a birthday present, they are pleased with it and it's been used lots
on 4 August 2017
Bought for my granddaughter as with all Orchard games she loves it and it helping her with telling the time
on 3 February 2018
WAS A BIT DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS ITEM, JUST THOUGHT IT WAS TOO COMPLICATED FOR AGE GROUP.
on 12 July 2016
A great little game to help secure the concept of time.
The individual pieces are made from a very thick, sturdy cardboard which is just the right size for little hands to hold.
Would definitely recommend.
on 10 November 2015
My two year old loves this. Shows time in text as well as in analogue. Usual quality of orchard games. Would recommend if your child can tell the time. If they can't then they can pattern match the clock faces but they may get frustrated