Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 18 June 2017
Kids love this game
on 22 May 2017
Great fun for little ones with short attention spans. My granddaughter wanted to play it again and again and... you've guessed it!
on 19 March 2017
Great game for children to play with or without a grownup
on 22 July 2014
Great game, my son loves this. Simple to play but a great counting game..
on 26 April 2017
Great game
on 26 March 2017
Very easy and fast game for a 4 year old
on 11 January 2011
I recently bought this for my child and although I wasn't quite sure how good it would be from the product description it's been great to play and has quickly become one of my child's favourite games. It can get quite raucous with people shouting 'oh no, a cat!' and 'ooh, the scarecrow' and gets more exciting the faster you can play. It really helps with counting - 'how many birds do you have now?' - and also with losing and dealing with that. My child doesn't mind handing all his birds back when he finds a cat as he finds it funny. Definitely worth a purchase.
on 3 January 2012
We had the old version of this at my mums from when I was a child & my boys loved it but the cards were very creased and they could guess which ones were which! This nice new version with durable tiles is a lot better and they can still enjoy the same game but without cheating and arguing over the rogue cards!! They are 7 & 4 and it's a good fun game that makes them think also.
on 6 July 2011
This game is easy to grasp and fun without being too competitive. There are two basic aspects to the game: 1) constructing the six-piece scarecrow from the pile of cards and 2) accumulating as many bird cards as possible before losing them on finding a cat card. The winner is the person with the most birds once the scarecrow is complete. The child may need help to count depending on his numerical ability. Our 5-year-old grandson enjoys playing it whether he wins or loses! It is, after all, a game of chance and not of skill.
on 4 February 2009
Fun game that I have played a lot with my son. Educational too and bought several for pre-school nursery - Lots of good feedback about the quality of this game