on 3 July 2006
Having seen the price of this printer I was a little dubious to say the least. Nevertheless for £34.10 I couldn't refuse.

I have used this printer with various digital cameras and mobile phones and it's performance is amazing, the photos are crystal clear and I have no quibbles with it whatsoever. This is by far one of my best buys. I highly recommend it to anyone after a good quality photo printer. It does not come across as being cheap in the slightest.
on 4 January 2006
Very easy to use, high definition photos, very fast. The size of the unit is astounding.
on 11 April 2006
This is a great portable printer; quality of picture is superb and printing time very good indeed. The Colour screen means that it is very easy to manipulate pictures and the printer can even sharpen a picture before it prints! If I have a quibble, it is that I think the bluetooth capability should have been on-board....as it is, you have to buy an expensive adaptor to enable this function. That said, I love my printer.
on 12 July 2006
As a complete novice in the world of photo printers, I decided to go for something cheap. Despite the price, this seems to do everything I need it to do. It's smaller than the average toaster, but nevertheless prints off superb quality photos. Printing time seems a little slow, but I've nothing to compare it to, so it's fine for me. All in all, this goes to prove that good things do sometimes come in small packages
on 9 December 2005
An excellent printer, it's compact and sits nicely on any size desk. The picture quality is excellent, even from my 2Mp phone, although the quality really shows on pictures taken with a higher quality camera (around 5Mp).
My only critisim is the quality of the screen and the fact that it doesn't tilt up. Other than that it's great!
on 8 May 2007
It does simply what you want from this! Good price 10 x 15 photos. I've had one for over a year and have bought another 2 of these as presents. I've tried inferior ink cartridges which are not worth it, you really do need to buy the original HP cartridges to get the best colours and longer ink-life.

You can also buy an inexpensive (I paid less than £5) bluetooth adapter so that you can send photos to this from a bluetooth camera phone, no need to purchase the expensive HP option.
on 16 January 2007
I have had this printer for around nine months now and cannot fault it.

So simple to use, easier than messing around with a full size printer and playing around with endless options.

If you want very good fast photo's just buy one.
on 11 December 2005
This is a smart little printer, whilst not being as detailed and colourful as others it's the budget choice and still gives some superb print outs, and I'm using 2megapixel pictures still with good quality!
A pointer to the guy before me, this printer works with Compact Flash, not microdrive, which is what 2gb ones are.
on 23 November 2005
I purchased this to print out from my new Nikon 70S
It is an attractive product and seems easy to use. Unfortunately it did not work and refused to recognise the pictures on my 2GB flash card.
It did print out from my small Canon Camera. I found these pictures rather flat and lifeless, which I put down to the single three colour cartridge.
on 19 October 2009
pretty good machine if printing for fun, but not really suitable if you require good definition.