on 20 September 2017
A most astounding event ... absolutely gripping, heart-rending, exhilarating. Jackson totally at his best. Tremendously cathartic, as shown by the audience reactions. These beautiful young people had recently experienced the execution of their political leader (Ceaucescu, 1989) as a 20 year dominance by the Communist party came to an end. Imagine the disorientation. Their reactions are particularly strong when Jackson invokes the spiritual level of life, through words or hand gestures. See 'Will you be there?'

Dance and music wise ... what could I possibly say that has not already been said, millions of times by millions of people! There will simply never be anyone like Michael Jackson. In this concert, I found the staging particularly brilliant and creative.
on 14 July 2009
I am not a huge Fan of MJ but with his passing purchased the Live DVD
of his Dangerous Tour. From the opening sequence I was blown away.
Michael Jackson is a great Choreographer, a Fine interpreter of a Song
and possesses Dancing skills that surely rank him along side the best viz:
Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire.

The sequence involving 'I can't stop loving you' and 'She's out of my life' was a emotional performance, and boy does he rock 'Thriller' 'Beat it' and 'Black and White' showcase this so well.

If you ignore the shots of fainting Fans the Chemistry between Performer
and Audience was Spine tingling.

The Production was first class throughout and the Backing Band and
Dancers were awesomely good.

I rate this DVD with 5 Stars......but it deserves 100 Stars.

Michael you are the Greatest Showman of them all. R.I.P.
0Comment| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 January 2018
ELECTRIFYING as Michael performs in bucherest.as the passing out crowd are taken out and away.the audience frenzy to the songs of you wanna be startin something,,,,jam,,,thriller,,,and more hits from when he was in the jacksons to man in the mirror,this dvd puts you in the audience,on stage.defnately one for your dvd collection.farewell michael
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 October 2011
I have always liked MJ's music (even in my teens) and would not say, up to now, that I was a true fan of his .. I bought this DVD on an Amazon review recommendation and believe me - it is absolutely amazing! I wish I had gone to one of his concerts when he was alive - Definitely, definitely a total one-off - MJ was brilliant, his singing and the power and electricity in his dancing makes for one exciting performance. I have never seen anyone move like that - his back-up dancers, although really good, cannot match the vibrancy and fire in his dancing. I love this DVD - 3 hours long as well (or thereabouts). Absolutely one Amazing Man. Totally recommend it - it will thrill you to bits (no pun intended).
on 14 September 2009
WOW!!!!! What a performer and what a performance. If you are a Michael Jackson fan but have not seen this DVD, GET IT NOW!!! Since buying this recently I have already watched it about 5 times and still can't get enough of it. How did he do it? The energy and committment that Michael puts into his live performance is mind boggling, and this DVD captures it all. It leaves you wondering how many people it took to put together such a magical show. Michael Jackson was an absolute genius with more talent and showmanship than any entertainer of his era, or any other era in my opinion. This DVD of his "Dangerous" tour is 2 hours of musical brilliance.
on 7 August 2009
I had never been lucky enough to get tickets to see Michael live so this for me was the next best thing. This concert is amazing and proves why he was the best entertainer to see live. The whole concert obviously had so much thought gone into it to provide the ultimate in entertainment.An amazing man, an amazing talent when he sings "Heal the World" on this dvd it moved me to tears. It is there for the whole world to see just how much he loved the children and cared for the world.Buy this dvd if you want to experience an amazing performance by a very misunderstood man.
on 6 July 2009
I remember watching this when I was 7. Absolutely blew me away. That 1 man on stage captivating a crowd of 10's of thousands with the phenominal music and amazing dance moves. Just the beginning where he jumped through the stage and just stood there for a few minutes exhausted the emotions of those at the concert and those watching at home. I was absolutely thrilled to see this soncert was available on DVD. A masterful show by a legend. RIP MJ. You were the 1 and only
on 11 July 2015
Excellent concert, michael jackson at is best,great dancing ,great sounding backing singer , l love the voice lady who sings l cant stop loving you , just a great concert (is he singing live or lip syncing as some people say)who knows who cares it good concert
on 20 December 2017
not filmed very well. sounds poor, badly edited and has an amateur feel to the footage in general
on 22 January 2016
Being a Michael Jackson fan, I vividly remember this very concert being broadcast live - and on my own 9th birthday. My dad had recorded it on VHS but it's since starting to wear out. So this dvd was a wonderful replacement, and a treat. Michael was on top form, as usual, flaunting his awesome dance moves to millions of adoring fans. The concert itself never fails to mesmerise and entertain, and it's great to watch it again after so long.