Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 December 2015
Something to be aware of....... I got hit by a water balloon shot from one of these.
Square into my eye socket. I was knocked out.
I'm a tough cookie but a child or older person could have come to real harm.
Only fire this AWAY from people
on 14 August 2012
Purchased this water balloon slingshot for a teen camp this summer. It met all my expectations and they are high to begin with! We were dropping good sized water balloons on young people about 100 yards away - I seriously recommend not, repeat, not shooting water balloons straight (horizontally) at anyone as they really hurt with this tremendous toy. I gave it 4 stars for durability as we only used it one day - though it showed no signs of wear. Well designed and a lot of fun; that is if you are into dropping water balloons on people 100 yards away ...
on 30 April 2012
We bought this as a present for my nephew. Kids and adults both had great fun playing with it, launching water bombs. We couldnt make it go quite as far as some others suggest, but it was great fun none the less. I would point out that we didn't realise that it says 16+ on the packing, but does state 'unless supervised' & we found no safety hazard when we used it with the kids, however I would not suggest letting them use it unsupervised.

great fun though. :)
on 27 June 2016
Great product which has kept us entertained since its delivery. This is a phenomenal toy whith hours of fun guaranteed. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a second childhood. Sorry to everyone that has been caught in our target range.
on 27 April 2014
I have had endless amount of fun with this. From winning water fights, snowball fights and even down to walking the dog firing tennis balls. The range is ridiculous. Mates and myself set this up firing out of some woods last winter into a field (about 70 metres away) where a small group of kids where having a snowball fight, and so we joined in with two of these. Took a while for them to realise where it was coming from as we became more and more accurate. For the price it is, I don't think it can really be beaten if I am honest. Quality is excellent and has lasted at least a few hundred launches since purchase with no signs of deterioration.
on 28 October 2015
Something you will probably only use once.Unless your'e into firing water balloons every weekend. Still don't know why I bought this. If anyone wants to buy one for half the price on eBay I'll be selling one.
on 3 July 2009
After receiving this product it has been in constant use and has had a couple of hundred water balloons fired from it. Its going to be a scorcher this year so a little soaking will cool you down a bit (don`t fire too close though). Recommended for hours of fun and a great way of staying outdoors and enjoying the fresh air.
on 22 July 2009
Excellent for outdoor fun! Good for children (under supervision) and adults alike. Extra balloons are quite cheap although do worry about the ecological impact of lots of bits of exploded balloon all over the place! Do try to get all the bits picked up

WildSling Solo Water Bomb Launcher
on 3 November 2014
This beast is all you think it is and more. Only gripe is, as other people have mentioned, the elastic can snap and come back with a force that is not to be underestimated. This happened on one occasion and straight up broke my pinky finger. The enjoyment you get out of this is totally worth it though, just use armored gloves (paintball)!
on 9 June 2014
I ordered this for my son and he and his friends had 3 fabulous days full of fun with this product. However, the elastic has soon shredded and is about to snap, so they can no longer use it safely. They've had to cut the shredded piece away and tie knots in it but there's the scare that the knot might come undone and the elastic may thwack back at their fingers or face. . . which wouldn't be fun!