Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on 2 April 2006
I can not believe what I have read in the other reviews. As die hard Westwingers my husband and I have watched every episode, but since the third seies there has been a dropping off of quality. CJ's promotion was mildly interesting, Alan Alda is always worth a watch but Josh and Donna leaving the White house, smacked of desperation (How quick did her leg mend, realism out of the window obviously). Jimmy Smits character seems like a poor version of Martin Sheen's when we saw him campaigning, i.e. outside bet comes from no where to win (does anyone really believe he won't win). And please don't get me started on new character Kate who suddenly has a vital role in the White House (where is Nancy McNally?), so vital she is included in every meeting. Watching West Wing series 6 feels like a chore and honestly I was pleased when I heard it would be cancelled. I just don't care about the newer characters, and if you think this is all baloney, go and watch a couple of episodes of series 1 and 2 and compare. It's a shadow of it's former glory, and my happy memories of John Spencer have come from series 1-4.
on 18 June 2015
A couple of the discs were damaged