Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 5 January 2016
It was Hank and his unique sound that inspired me to learn to play the guitar and play some of these songs. It is a fantastic variety of songs and ballads. They all have The Shadows' distinctive and beautiful sound. Hank pulls out the best in each track and sings it to us with his guitar magic. Even songs I am not fussed about sound so much better with Hank playing them!

36 ballads over 2 CDs is great value for money, and the CD is excellent quality.
One person found this helpful
on 23 November 2017
This CD is out of this world for listening to. Beautiful Music, excellent playing by The Shadows and Hank Marvin especially. Playing it gives me peace of mind I just love it.
on 16 June 2018
Wonderful sounds from Hank makes the strat talk
on 21 July 2017
Superb selection of songs from the shadows, Double CD, 36 songs in fact.
on 20 November 2014
Among the very best cd's I ever bought. Quality of play and selection of tracks great. Excellent value for 36 tracks.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 July 2017
great thanks
excellent present
on 6 March 2017
Great
on 30 September 2013
I order this for my sister who love the Shadows really enjoy's listening to the Album and enjoy's listening to them
2 people found this helpful
on 11 March 2015
Similar compilations to other CDs but good nonetheless.
One person found this helpful