Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 24 May 2017
great dvd - prompt delivery
on 19 August 2017
Our little girl loves this DVD.
on 24 June 2017
Re ommended.
on 2 April 2009
Bear in the big blue house has been a long term family fave in our house. We have 'everybody's special' on video too but were getting concerned that it's played so often the day might come when it breaks, so now we have both! There are quite a few different episodes (and we have them all!) but this DVD is by far the best. The songs are great and catchy, but not annoyingly so and the story lovely. Buy it, it'll last to the grandchildren too!
on 30 November 2013
Bear in the big blue house has and will always be a great favourite of mine. The character are funny and very easy to understand and makes leaning fun.
on 22 September 2013
I bought this as a present for my two kids (3 and 1) and both love it. Its bright colourful energetic musical and educational. My only criticism is that its an early episode so hasn't really got the perfected blend of music and story that some of the later episodes have. Still a really fun time to be had for child and parent alike. And i feel a little less guilty watching tv when its educational too.
on 29 May 2011
Besr in the big blue house - who could fail to enjoy this. There's some kid's programs that are torture to watch but not this. This isn't our favourite of the series but still passes the my 3 year olds high standars, it's been watched over and over.
on 14 January 2015
we watched so much bear on the bog blue house when my son was little, its such a beautiful and calming influence. i love this show.i love the lessons on it and the lovely songs
on 25 September 2014
Children love this dvd. Keeps them entertained and they can sing along. Good messages to teach children. Would highly recommend.
on 13 June 2013
My daughter loves Bear in the Big Blue House, it never disappoints! Great characters, lots of fun! Perfect for young children.