on 21 November 2012
Well I thought I might have found a chew toy strong enough to withstand my two young labradors...sadly not. I read loads of reviews on various sites before purchasing the toys and decided to go with it as it sounded very promising. They arrived very quickly from when I ordered so full marks to the seller and their service. Gave the toys straight away to the dogs and they were absolutely loving them but within an hour one had been chewed to bits, the second one was soon to follow. I had to throw them away as the dogs were biting quite large pieces off and trying to swallow them. The search goes on to find a chew toy that might last more than a day or two as even the Kong Extreme got chewed to bits.
on 4 July 2013
The points on the jack were chewed off within a day of giving the toy to my flat coated retriever, but he had so much fun with it, and he still adores chewing the centre of it two months after purchase, I think it's a great buy, and will get another one when the centre of this one finally does give in.
on 27 May 2015
Having already purchased two of these direct from Amazon In the past for the £9.99 to occupy my English bully terrier who really loves them. The first two lasted several months before he destroyed them and both lasted several weeks before any sign of real damage.
Unfortunately it seemed that Amazon had stopped selling them direct and a few other retails still had them for sale but at a much higher price. After several other tough toys (which weren't tough at all ) I decided to bite the bullet and purchase the one that the higher price.
The item was delivered in good time and looked as previous orka jacks. Well the joy on my dogs face was worth the higher price. Unfortunately one point of the star was removed within an hour and I had to throw it within a week. My dogs the same shame the toy isn't...
on 12 November 2014
This is THE best toy I have ever bought my Border Collie. He quite literally gives it everything he has got and several months on it is just as good as new. He gnaws it, bites it, chews it, plays tug with it (which is so uncomfortable on my hands that I have ordered the Orka Rings). Having read the other customer reviews, I think there must have been a faulty batch gone out on the market because there is no way my boy could chew off the toggle ends. Would advise those folk to get in touch with the vendor or manufacturer as this is an EXCELLENT toy. Bought one for my friend's Kelpi too and he loves his and it is standing up to everything he has got too.
on 10 September 2014
Having had one of these for many years, we ordered another, it arrived, our 8mnth old Labrador threw it around the garden in great delight!

However, after 90 minutes, 3 ends had been chewed off, so it went in the bin.

It appears to be made of something similar to jelly which was easy to chew through where as the old one (which is still in one piece) is harder.

So, zero points, will not be buying another.
on 4 January 2014
I got one of these for my brothers dog when she was teething a while ago, and she loved it so I ordered one for my Westie puppy, however this one was absolutely massive and is more for a fully grown Labrador or Rottweiler than a little Terrier. Great product though I have now given this away to a family member who has a Beagle!
on 6 April 2013
My Bulldog and Boxer love their Orca Jack. They have been using it for several months now with no problems. Many other brands of chew type toys have lasted a matter of hours. I have just purchased one for my daughter's Boxer as she tried to 'adopt' my dogs Orca when we stayed at her house.
on 21 July 2014
I really like the chew toys from this seller, great for my little chewer. Very strong rubber and quite weighty too, which was surprising, not sure if my little schnauzer will be able to carry but he will have fun chewing, so definitely recommend petstages.
on 3 November 2014
Ideal treat toy for an intelligent bored pet, durable so it cant be chewed the first time it is used also provides hours of fun whilst pet tries to get to the treats, would definitely recommend it.
on 29 January 2015
Good toy for an English bull terrier and it been 4 days and it's still in one peace Day 6 lost one of the ends but still good good service fast delivery ************