Our Miniature Jack Russell absolutely loved this. He has had two. They are very small so only suitable really for young puppies or tiny greeds of dog. But they are pretty tough, and have withstood several weeks of chewing, throwing and fetching. The balls on the end have squeakers inside and that crispy, crunchy material that baby toys often have - perfect for dogs to chew on. The stitching is done well and has never come undone, and the construction of the toy as a whole is excellent. However, no toy is indestructable, and Dane ultimatley chews through the toy and pulls off the balls - but he loves it and is in heaven shaking it from side to side!
on 25 April 2014
Useful toy for very small-breed puppy, long lasting, fun to play with,. Rattles a bit when shaken but no squeaker.

I'm editing this review some weeks later, to say that my terrier pup is now 7 months old and still plays with this toy every day. Amazingly, it's still intact even after what it's been through by way of tugging and chewing. I thought it was a bit expensive when I bought it, but it has turned out to be really good value.
on 19 July 2017
By interactive, they mean do not leave your puppy alone with this for even ten seconds as he will chew off the little balls with remarkable ease. I have been offered a refund but I have to post all the chewed bits to the states. I will get round to it out of pinciple.
on 27 July 2013
Our collie cross puppy loves this toy. It's great for throwing, chasing, chewing and shaking. He loves it so much were using it as a training aid.

I'm not sure it would stand up to lots of prolonged of chewing as after a week of play the fabric holding the balls already has small puncture holes from sharp puppy teeth.
It dose seems well made though, and should last a while longer as a desirable training toy while we are at the 'no walks' age.
on 15 September 2015
Another purchased toy, one of 3 from the same manufacture ordered at the same time.
Poor quality and before pup can play with it I have got to sew the little holes up where the tags went through the toy to keep it ito the card package.
Certainly would not buy any other toy of this brand
on 2 April 2014
Brilliant design - each little ball has rattle or scrunch noise inside it - encouraging great interest from my small breed puppy, however the final seam on each ball has been very poorly finished off with a few basic stitches which meant that my puppy was easily able to chew each ball open after a few minutes of play- and consequently I had to get the sewing kit out and restitch every single ball. As with other products by this company - I think the look of the product is very appealing to owners - but do the dogs care what it looks like??!!
on 7 July 2015
Puppy very interested in subtle rattley sounds when shaken, no squeek thank goodness! Plays with it every day and carries it around from place to place. Had it for i weeks and not destroyed despite best efforts. Would recommend it for young puppy (mine 13 weeks now).
on 12 March 2016
My cavalier puppy demolished this is 30 mins - see picture). Fortunately she didn't swallow any of it. The ring had a hole in it from the tag from the cardboard packing. Would not recommend this.
review image
on 7 February 2014
My Chihuahua puppies are having a lot of fun with this though I am a bit disappointed in the rattle. It is one of the quietest rattles I've heard and, as I know my dogs love rattle noises, the rattle was the main reason for choosing this toy. That being said, my little 'uns still have a lot of fun with it
on 11 October 2013
This was smaller than I thought it would be.
My 10 week old Jack Russell puppy had 3 of the toggles off in half an hour.