Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 July 2009
Reiki Gold was one of several relaxation CD's I purchased and I chose this because it was specifically geared to Reiki. I loved this CD, perfect for Reiki and Healing Sessions. Good for chanelling also as there is a resonance about the music. It is well timed which helps with Reiki work and therefore it is aptly named. Reiki Gold makes a perfect addition to any collection of relaxation music. The arrangements are gentle and non intrusive allowing for total relaxation and concentration without the sometimes extrememly 'tinkly' music in the background of other compositions.
on 13 July 2005
This album was playing in a shop in Chester - it just made me stop and listen to the music. It is quite amaxing - it just relaxed every part of me. I bought it there and then and now listen to it every evening after work.
The sound is just incredible. It is a MUST have album
on 27 April 2017
Lovely music which I use during Reiki sessions, clients like it and I listen to it in the car too
on 13 May 2017
ANOTHER VERY GOOD CD I LIKE LLEWELLYN MUSIC ANYWAY THEY ARE ALL VERY GOOD TO MEDITATE TO OR DO HEALING
on 17 August 2017
Very prompt delivery. Happy with tracks. Thank you.
on 15 March 2017
I like this cd
on 17 December 2005
This one has been long awaited since the last reiki album by Llewelwyn. Definately has not dissapointed, love and sensitivety has gone into this to create a beautiful soundscape ideal for healing and relaxing to.
on 27 July 2015
Lllewellyn always creates such beautiful music.
This is an excellent addition for an Spa/Therapy/Beauty treatments, such a deep relaxation for anybody all of my customers have commented on how soothing this music is.
Although the title is Reiki Gold it works well in any working environment to create a peaceful amibent, now firmly on my list of chill out music too
on 17 February 2008
This CD is lovely. I don't think there is anyone who wouldn't like it. Its by far my favourite now. Lovely relaxing tranquil music for doing reiki or various other treatments to
on 15 May 2008
love this music i am a reiki master and use this in my work room,i use it myself also for my coaching
WELL DONE