on 5 November 2012
Who can resist the temptation to watch these two dvd's? Not I! I think that Disneys biggest mistake....ever....was opting out of the Lilo & Stitch productions and handing the reins over to Japan. It is just not the same feelings as you watch the Japanese made versions and compare them to the Hawaiian versions.If you watch the Japanese versions closel, you will detect the slightly out of synch situation with their voices and mouth movements....something I have never detected in the Hawaiian movies.
But, Stitch is Stitch, you either love him or you don't. I don't believe there could be anyone on this planet who can honestly say that they don't. But, there are losers out there among us who would say they don't.
Be that as it may, I have never had a bad word to say about Stitch and his family.....only about Disney.
on 28 August 2013
i loved the first lilo and stitch, as did my grandaugher, i thought it a very unusual and original story, well drawn and well plotted with an interesting point. this one is not as good plot wise, feels a bit thrown together, but still went down well with grandaugher and she liked the extra songs and graphics, so worth the money for her.
One person found this helpful
on 17 January 2018
Good service. Item as described in ad. Would use again...
on 10 June 2018
fab
on 25 March 2018
ok
on 15 March 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 21 November 2017
no complants as it was a gift
on 24 October 2016
Great story. As described 👍😊
on 4 February 2016
Case broken DVD loose inside but DVD was okay when played was not happy as it was a gift
on 27 September 2014
Bought for my nephew so he would have the set of the films and he loves it just as much as the first one, well worth the money glad I bought it now!