Customer reviews

The Latino Mix
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 August 2014
AMAZING tunes on here....Best mix of Latin tunes ever! I had to get this as my sister has had her copy of this album for years and I found it and I adore it...great track list...uplifting and fun.. brings out my inner Latin American dance moves :)
on 1 June 2017
Very nice positive upbeat music. Perfect for summer!
on 10 February 2011
Enjoyed this.

If you like fun, good for a party type of music, then this is for you.

Also think it makes good background music for a get together on the patio for drinks etc., on a Summer day/evening.

Depends on your taste in music, and your mood.
on 9 May 2017
Bought this as a replacement of a great album of modern Latino classics. Been looking to find it for ages and so glad to come across it on Amazon
on 24 September 2011
This is a great mix of Latin music. We played it straight away when it arrived and many times since. It was great value for money too. If you like Latin music, you will like this CD.
on 11 September 2005
I only got this album for the Spanish language songs most of which are great.My kids won't stop playing La Vida Loca though and are driving me mad!!
If you want to party Latin style this one's for you. For me though there's too many dance tracks.
on 20 November 2012
bought this item because I had joined a zumba class. It is great fun to listen to and dance to
on 2 February 2017
I agree, generally, with other reviewers that this compilation is very good. However here's negative criticism regarding it's **editing.
All the tracks are mixed into each other without any pause. Even worse is that seconds before each tracks ends the following track has already started. How ridiculous is that! It's a Trick Mix! Unforgivable too is that the very best track of all; the last one on disc two 'The Girl From Ipanema' sung by the fantastic Astrud Gilberto is faded out rather too quickly with vocals still being sung.
**N.B. Editors of this disc take note: You should be shot at dawn!
on 9 August 2013
Played to the death on holiday on my head phones & during those winter months to cheer us up, excellent tunes.
on 3 September 2014
great cd all as described and quick delivery