on 11 June 2017
really great
on 2 January 2009
I love this film, fun easy going and entertaining, and great rock music too!
If you like rock, you will like this!
on 18 June 2017
I saw this film years ago on vhs tape . The discRipton on amazon about the film has julia Roberts as the drummer in the band but if memory serves me she is the bass player
on 25 July 2007
I first watched this film as a teenager and my then best mate and i loved it have been trying to find it for a while with little success so was delighted when found on amazon. The film is about a group of friends who try to make a success of their band one summer at the beach. Its not a fast paced film and does not have a brilliantly in depth plot but is the perfect film to watch on a lazy afternoon as long as your standards are not set too high.
on 30 July 2012
I love this film and was so delighted to see it on DVD that I had to buy it.
I practically had it in the DVD player before it was unwrapped. It brought back memories from when I used to watch it when I was younger, and seeing all the actors/actresses looking so young, Love it !!
on 8 February 2012
This eighties rom com is a great watch. Funny with a good story line. There is never a dull moment and with two A list actors it can't be missed! I loved every minute and would defo recommend to all my friends. :o) you may have to be born pre 1980 to appreciate!
on 28 July 2013
I rate this film has big time girly flick. I like this film because it always makes me smile and I can also sing along with it. yes it's old school but that's what I love about it. me and my friends watched it back in the 80's and still love watching it.
on 21 January 2017
so glad I found this DVD!! Takes me back to my childhood!! Great value for money Thanks
on 3 July 2015
Very happy with my purchase .came earlier than I expected.
on 29 December 2012
My daughter loves all the cheesy films of the 80's so really glad I am able to obtain them so easily.