Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 1 July 2017
Was a present....but they said it was great so basing my review on that!!
on 19 March 2017
Very good.
on 21 July 2017
Love it!
on 27 December 2005
22 episodes of absolute genious, not one episode is boring and the storylines are original and well fulfilled. "My T.C.W." is my favourite episode, funny and deep. It reaches out to everybody as we have all been in a similar situation, perhaps not the extreme of a coma patient's wife, but we've been there.
5/5 easily, they walked it and I can't wait for series 3 to come out on DVD.
on 6 October 2005
See all other comments about how brilliant this show is. I just wanted to mention that a couple of the commentaries have appalling sound. It's like one mike has been switched off, so you can hear one person really clearly but everyone else is muffled..
This is a big shame as scrubs is one of the few dvds where I want to enjoy every single feature!
on 3 September 2005
scrub is nothing like any American comedy because its just genuis, and there nothing like watching a couple of episodes with a good mate of yours.
if you are a fan of friends because of the comedy then watch this, it isnt pure stupidity comedy as some may say there ARE story lines that go over several episodes, the comedy vary from slap stick to black comedy and complete randomness which you'll never expect. plus my favorite episode is in this series
actors are the best and none can ever replace 'em.
loved the first series? loved that one episode you caught on channel 4/sky? well BUY!!!
scrubs, solid 5/5 (maybe 6/5?)
on 11 May 2009
Although some of the new episodes are definitely great I feel like it's a little too sitcom/regular drama for it's own good and it's lost that balance of slapstick, surrealism and drama that made it such a success in the first place. It's certainly not the best show I've ever seen but it's definitely a great comedy and the first few series, if any, are worth owning so if you're looking to buy a Scrubs season get this or 1 and remember why you like Scrubs.
on 1 November 2005
The funniest show I've seen. While you watch a comedy and know that there's a lot of humour flying around, sometimes I can't help but feel its forced, and while I smile, I rarely laugh. Scrubs is so natural. It makes you laugh because it's not afraid to be itself. There's a variety of characters who know how to work together as a unit to hit punchlines and whatnot.
I even started to like Carla this series! Please make more programmes like this, Mister.Programme-maker thing. You know who you are.