on 2 July 2012
I wanted a bag to fit my new Canon G1x with just enough room to take a spare battery and a spare card. This camera case fits the bill perfectly. There is a shoulder strap included and it is a well made strong bag. I am pleased with this purchase.
on 26 November 2012
Excellent product for the money. My G9 fits in perfectly and, unlike the old leather case I had and lost, I can fit the leather Canon G9 strap inside as well as some space for spare cards. Very slightly larger than I would have liked but the extra space is useful and the case gives protection from knocks.
on 28 March 2013
Lovely small case just the right size for a small camcorder or camera with a small pocket on the front for a memory card.

Cheaper than buying a well known make of case with a really lovely strap that can be worn for ages without being cut into like some straps do. Have taken it off this case when not using camcorder in bag to use for my Pentax K5 Digital SLR that is how good it is.
on 1 January 2013
well made , well padded, good strap just little generous for Panasonic lx5, but this camera doesnt fit anything too easily, great price for Samsonite. 4 stars due to generous fit for camera but dont let this put you off. You'll be searching for ages on this camera.
on 29 March 2013
I took a gamble on this bag, as i ordered it before my new camcorder arrived, based solely on the dimensions given. I am pleased to say it fits my new panasonic hx wa30 upright pistol type camcorder perfectly. As stated by others, it is rugged, well made and pleasing on the eye. I would have given 5 stars if it had a carrying handle so you did'nt have to use the shoulder strap all the time. It has a belt loop, but who wears belts on their shorts. But that is just me being picky.
on 7 December 2012
I got this for my X10 as it was linked on a site as being good for it. it is great, a good fit for the X10 and a quarther of the price of a similar Lowepro
on 4 December 2012
I have to say that the delivery is super fast than I expected. I ordered this case and another SD card at the same time. But this case arrived in its estimated dispaching period, which surprised me a lot. I decided to buy this one among so many choices in my basket mainly because the rain protection cover. Meanwhile, the shoulder strap is very firm and with good quality.I would recommend it beyond other sony cases.
on 15 January 2012
I buyed a Panasonic TZ18 and in this bag it occupied 1/3 of the available space. This seems to be bad but I have added a padded separator and now I'm able to have camera,charger and cable pc all in the same case.

In general the case is very good, high quality (Samsonite is famous for this) materials and tough RAINCOVER. Many camera cases haven't this optional but it is very useful.
The bottom of this case is antislip and very stable.
In the package there is also a antislip shoulder belt.
on 9 January 2011
I bought this case for a sony camcorder (dcr SR55E) It fits a treat. There is enough room for an extra battery, usb cable, and a memory card if needed. There is also plenty of room for an oversize battery if fitted to the camcorder. Also comes with a waterproof cover, tucked in the back, and a rubber pad on the bottom for extra protection. An excellent quality case, and well worth the money. Obviously other products of a similar size can also be used in this case/bag.
I have bought another, smaller one for my camera.
on 2 July 2011
I have been looking for a case for my Panasonic TZ7 for some time but had no luck.Sent for this and it fits like a glove,looks smart and is a good price.Recommend to anybody with this camera A+++