Format: DVD|Change

on 20 July 2006
I ordered this because I've always loved the fraggles and anything Jim Henson, but despite the quality of the programme I was very dissapointed to see that ONLY TWO EPISODES are included! This came as rather a shock to me, as I've come to accept the standard number of episodes per DVD to be around six.

For this reason, I don't think I'll buy any more of them, and hope that one day they release a proper collection set. It's a low price DVD, but I'd expect more than fifty minutes of viewing, even for six pounds.

On the other hand they are great shows, and I can't say anything bad about that aspect of it.
on 5 August 2005
If you were born between 1975 and 1987 then owning this is like being the first person to put a milk carton between your spokes and the frame of your bike. It is nostalgic opium! Stressed at work? Dance your cares away!
on 14 February 2014
spent many hours watching fraggle rock with my kids. got for my grandson who loves it as much as we did
on 4 May 2014
Loved fraggle rock as a kid and my two year old enjoys just as much. Only criticism is there are only 3 or 4 episodes on this DVD
on 29 December 2015
I think the parents enjoy this as much as the children!
on 28 December 2005
I adored Fraggle Rock as a child, spent many happy hours "dancing my cares away" in front of the tv. Just bought it for my 3 yr old daughter for christmas and its so wonderful to see her enjoying the Fraggles After 20yrs this timeless programme still appeals to kids and adults alike.
on 31 August 2014
just what i wanted
on 3 September 2014
Classic Jim Henson. I remembered this from my childhood, having fond memories of it. Introduced my 2 year old daughter to Fraggle Rock who loves it and watches it repeatly.
on 18 December 2014
Gr8
on 24 October 2005
As a kid i loved Fraggle Rock, and now my kids love it to!