on 6 January 2017
Set in a school, you control a bully who gains a conscience, the script was meant for a younger audience, never quite crept through the ratings with all the publicity this company has created, not really for kids that are easily influenced,one plus is if I remeber right, there are no guns,
Rock Star rarely make a bad game, im old enough to have played GTA when it was a birds eye view, if your kids ask and harangue you for GTA and you just cant cross that line this games the perfect compromise, no ladys walking at night, no guns , bikes and skateboards instead of cars and other vehicles that can kill, this is about peer pressure not how to become a top criminal,and this will soon hit the new consoles with its ten year anniversary so this will be an option, you will notice that the volume doesnt go down when you creek that 1st step.
on 17 November 2012
I got this game years ago, but traded it in. Then, I realised my mistake, so I purchased the game again. I had to get this tounge-in-cheek gem. The missions are unique, and the story is completely absorbing and rewarding, and it makes me want to play it more and more. It is also a sandbox game, so you can explore the huge game world. This game, is about a troublesome schoolboy named Jimmy Hopkins. He has been expelled in every other school he has been to. His mother and Stepfather are going on their honeymoon, so they farm Jimmy off at a boarding school. The worst school around. From then on, Jimmy is about to embark on a humourous adventure for the time he's there. I totally recommend this game.However, once everyhing is collected, there isn't much to do. Still, a solid 9/10!
on 28 June 2017
Inner disc was scratched check your products before saying it is in good condition. My son was happy that it had arrived allset to play and then it bloody crashed so he checke dit saw nothing wrong with it and was confused but then my other son pounted out that it had been scratched on the inner disc MULTIPLE times causing it to not work. You need to check your staff and their checking skills as that was pretty obvious.If other retailers can't sell them in that condition there is no excuse for you tomsell them like that. To the people dont buy from here they are oblivious.
on 7 December 2008
This game is just superb. Much better than the usual GTA antics, this has real character and colour. The world, though, smallish, is brilliantly realised, and you really do feel like a `naughty schoolboy' with catapult and itching powder.

The missions, the voices, the changing seasons, the story - all create a real world far beyond the standard gangster games. Cycling the snowy streets, fighting bullies, dressing as a ninja :) It's not remotely 'controversial', it's actually very sweet, buying flowers, etc... I love playing it.

It's beautifully put together and is unlike any other game I know. A worthy tribute to Skooldaze! Buy it.
on 11 June 2014
The reason i chose a 5 star rating is because this is one of the best games i have ever played. I also think RockStar have done such a brilliant job on the making of this game, I can't thank them any further. I highly recommend you to buy this game as they is so much to do even after completing the game the fun never ends and that's why it is so brilliant. I recently heard about this game from my mate and watched a couple of videos on you tube and I was so gutted it wasn't on ps3, so I bought myself a ps2 just to play BULLY that's how good it is. THANK YOU ROCKSTAR
on 28 June 2017
Great getting to play this game again arrived in perfect time and has not a scratch on it would think it was new :)
on 22 January 2018
Actually works unlike other models of games which i have bought
on 13 August 2017