Customer reviews

on 18 September 2015
Bought as a present - recipient happy!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 16 November 2008
This is another great hand-held game of the traditional 'Hangman' game. You need two Players usually to play this game in the normal way - but not with this!

Play for this is against the Computer! Various skill levels from 3 letter words up - some are quite challenging! It's great! An extremely simple hand-held game to operate - with a good clear and legible screen and a nice sound.

The only gripe I would have with this, would be the unusual battery it takes; it takes one of those larger button type cells that very few other things use and that you hardly ever see. (I have almost 300 hand-helds in my collection, and I can only think of one other game off the top of my head that I have that takes this size battery) Don't know why it couldn't have operated from just one HP11?

Anyway, this is such a good game, it would be really mean of me to knock a star off my rating for this, and so Five Stars for this from me!

Great Value!