Size: 50 ml|Change

on 23 March 2016
I've been using Acqua Di Gio since I first discovered it on a Spanish holiday in early 2000's & it was my top fragrance of my entire collection... "Was" being the key word here because I don't know what Georgio Armani is selling these days but it's defintiely not the Acqua Di Gio that I know & love. The scent is drastically different! Noticably different. I've used this product for so long I can pick it out of a lineup without a second guess; & this is definitely not it!! At first I thought this was because I was buying online & it was a fake but I have since also bought a bottle of this fragrance from Boots (in store) & it's exactly the same. What I loved about ADG was it's well rounded & full bodied scent that started of zesty & fresh, then moved to a spicy & woody rush before bringing forward a deep warmth that ever so slowly burned away. I honestly used to get compliments off of women I barely even knew. Then one day I bought a 100ml bottle of this from Amazon & it was like a watered down knock off which had lost all of it's powerful trademark scent.

The zesty fresh was now an aggresive alcoholic twang, the spicy & woody rush was now a faded waft & the deep lasting warmth was now non existent. I used to only have to drop a few squirts of this & it lasted half the day, now I'm having to literally pour it on to get any kind of fragrance at all & even then it's still evaporating within 5 minutes. If this was a cheap fragrance I could maybe forgive it but for the price you pay for Gio compared to other fragrances in it's class I find it shameful! I'm now using Calvin Klein Euphoria Intense which is half the price of this product & has a great scent that lasts for ages.With this I may as well pour vodka over myself with the strong alcohol smell it gives off. I've bought three bottles from 3 different sellers & they are all the same so as far as I'm concerned this fragrance is now consigned to history books for me. I'm not paying this much money for something this poor. I have decided I'm going to buy a bottle of Acqua Di Gio Profumo to see if that is any better but again for the asking price it had better be something special or I'm done with Georgio Armani fragrances for good.
on 11 May 2015
I bought this product before from a retailer, I don't know if its me or not but the one I purchased from here isn't quite as strong scented as the one I bought before. People used to notice me when I walk into a room but with this one its not as strong scented.
on 12 August 2016
This is a favourite fragrance of mine, however this bottle of Aqua Di Gio Eu de Toilette Spray, supplied to me by OTC Global Trading, fulfilled by Amazon, is not up to its usual high standard and will need to be professionally assessed.
on 10 February 2017
Both the perfume (it smells like the real thing but lasts all of 30 seconds) and the packaging (securing flaps top and bottom are uneven and too short) were fake - more eBay than Amazon I'm afraid - VERY disappointed
on 11 April 2017
Having used this for a few months, pretty sure it isn't real. The smell fades extremely quickly compared to versions I have purchased from high-street retailers
on 18 January 2013
This is a great smell and suits all ages. Expensive but worth every penny and is not overpowering. Would we buy again? - A big yes.
on 28 October 2013
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio is an old favourite of mine. It is fresh and sharp on the skin at first,
but not intrusively so, gradually mellowing to clean notes of elegance and sophistication as the day goes on.
It is my standard choice as an all round fragrance mainly because it never lets me down.
Right up till earlier this year it was my all time favourite before being spectacularly eclipsed by
Calvin Klein Euphoria Intense for men hence the four stars instead of five !
on 16 September 2015
Folks, this spell-binding jungle juice, as sold by UK Fragrance Deals, is for reals. My old lady has a near 20-year olfactory addiction to this stuff and if it were fake, oil of snake, or not at full strength, then she'd be the first to complain and me get a full night's sleep.
on 1 September 2015
Avery pleasant scent with quite strong citrus accent to it. When I first used it, it seemed to be quite strong but after a while it lost it's strength, unless I have just become used to the smell. Overall it's very pleasant but doesn't retain it's scent for long.
on 21 January 2017
Read some 1&2 star reviews and read it saying it was fake. If it is its a very good one as the smell is what it should be and it lasts a long time.

Love it.