Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 25 March 2013
Took my 8 year old to the harry potter studios for her birthday and she wore this with grey school dress, gryffindor tie, white shirt and had her hair curled. The result?
Tourists taking photos of her because she looked so brilliant! Staff choosing her for extra treats and demonstrations, and best of all - a birthday girl who had a "magical" day as Hermione!
My daughter is 4ft 3in, as this size was more than big enough
review image review image
on 4 May 2013
Really bad quality. It looks nothing like the image. The hood was the wrong colour, a garish red. It is made out of cheep velour and looks cheap and nasty. Truly disappointing and I would not recommend that anyone spend this amount of money on something so obviously overpriced.

First time I have been disappointed by an Amazon item in many years.

Spoiled my daughters birthday.
on 18 June 2014
I bought my daughter's 'deluxe' robe some time ago, and my sister bought her daughter one around the same time, both girls the same age and size but living in different parts of the UK.
Although described the same we ended up with two different products.

Mine is velour - not really my taste, but it's lasted ok and done very good service over the last 2 years, including periods of intense use, three trips to the WB Studios and various birthday parties. The sizing is accurate - as a tall 8 year old and is now definitely ready for the next size up (8-10), but is still happy to wear her robes as 3/4 length!
My sister's is fleece, and really could be used as a dressing gown or cardigan layer outdoors. It looks and feels nice, and honestly given the choice I would have rather had that one. The down side is that is attracts hair and fluff - you can definitely tell they have a white cat!

So in summary, both have been good, but the velour one, to me, felt less worth the money.
And if you decide to buy one, good luck in the product pot luck!!
on 1 May 2014
So, having sewn up the dangling bits of cotton hemming all around the edge, bought some hemming web and ironed it down the inside of each front side, and cut the cuffs so they are as level as possible, I think my daughter's now ready to wear this baggy, saggy piece of cheap-as-chips material and although she is happy, it is such terrible quality, that if it lasts the day I'll eat my sorting hat.

Cheap tatt. A joke for the price - it's worth about £6.
VINE VOICEon 16 July 2011
Medium age 5-7 fits my 8 year old height approx 1.2m perfectly. Its not great quality and the maroon trim does not continue inside for a liner. would also benefit from a fastener as there is not tie or button.

The fabric is not really suitable outdoor wear, my son also using as a dressing gown.
on 25 February 2016
My daughter is so happy with this costume for her school magic day. She's a tall 6 year old so I bought her the medium. A little long on the sleeves but perfect length for her. It looks well made I am sure shes going to have a few years out of it.
on 25 September 2016
Wow! Did I really just pay near on £20 for a cloak that would fit a giant and has no clasp (as outlined in the picture). Steer well clear! Rubes are obviously not bothering with quality control these days and Amazon, you are supporting them by selling products that are sub standard and not what they appear to be. AVOID! I now have a very disappointed 5 year old.
on 5 February 2016
The product is great, good quality material and reasonably made. However, there is some confusion with sizing. The packaging says one thing, and an additional label gives a different size. I went with the size advertised, which is also the relabelled size. Needless to say it is wrong, and the robe that arrived is way too big and will have to be returned!
on 22 September 2016
arrived on time, great quality, one of the black buttons came off the clasp as soon as I took it out of the bag, but I was able to fix it I will have a very happy little girl this evening when she gets in from school.
on 2 January 2015
This is basically what you would expect for the money - not much! Not fully lined, very thin flimsy synthetic fabric. Detachable clasp that I can imagine getting broken/lost pretty quickly. but my 7 year old was happy with it!