Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 23 July 2017
Great dvd
on 7 April 2013
My grandson loves it, it is the first thing
he asks to be put on when he comes
to stay.
on 4 January 2011
The Little Red Tractor - an incredible piece of animated fun for kids (and adults)... Highly recommended. Purchase it today.
I purchased this for my little 2 year old grandson an he absolutly adores it. He watches it at least twice a day along with his other favourites.
The characters and model vehicles are extremely well made and manipulated and the old farmer on the blue scrambler is a character all on his own - my favourite character.
My grandson can name the vehicle characters as they appear and gets really excited and sometimes does little role play or dance ashe tries to communicate with the characters in the story.
I hope to purchase more in the series shortly.
The Little Red Tractor - Enter The Dragon [DVD]
on 8 March 2008
It's great! It looks very realistic in the countryside settings and the characters are original and quirky. I love Mr. Jones. He is so funny!
He should have his own series, so amusing. He's a great character, my fave!
on 12 December 2011
Brought this DVD for my 2 year old boy and he loves it and has watched it over and over again. Great value for money. Delivery was fast and efficient. Fantastic purchase if your little one loves tractors.
on 28 August 2013
Yet another gem, children and adults alike will enjoy watching again and again and again.... Games are ideal for young children.
on 24 March 2014
my son loves all his dvds and Little Red Tractor is one of his favourites. Just a shame that we go through DVDs so quick as he changes them himself and puts in what he wants when he wants
on 19 January 2016
It was a good video and is so much fun I like it very much. So, I hope someone sells their video soon because I need it now.
on 28 February 2013
My friends child loves all the little red tractor dvds and especially enjoys this particular one. A spot on buy.
on 4 February 2013
Both my Grandsons love this DVD watched it with me and then took it home to watch with Mummy & Daddy