on 4 September 2006
This has to be one fo the most enjoyable games i've ever played, the gameplay is fantastic. I lost the original disks so got this one (exactlly the same game as far as i can tell & includes patch. Only difference is the pictures on the CDs & the autorun menu. Same install menu though). Its one of those games you can end up playing all day and forget you haven't eatten, and that it's now early morning and you need to get up soon - but it doesn't matter because you've got Red Alert 2! Ok maybe a bit OTT but it happens! It's great! It's the Half Life of RTS games.

If you're worried about the resolution if you've got a monitor bigger than 1024x768 or a widescreen monitor like me don't worry, you can run in any res you like. See here for the fairly simple instructions : [...]

Just buy it - what possible reason do you have not to! Especially for only £5 - thats 2 drinks or a cinema ticket.

Enjoy!
on 16 May 2015
This was one of my favourite childhood PC games and I'm so glad I found it again on Amazon. Initially there was some issues with installing it on my laptop as the menu bar and text wasn't showing. After changing some of my screen settings, I could actually see the menu bar and play properly.

This game is amazing and so addictive. I would recommend this game to anybody.

The only issue is that I couldn't get to connect to the server to play multiplayer with my friend.
on 21 September 2015
WARNING: Not compatible with Windows 10. I'm unable to install this game as after accepting the License agreement, it does not do anything further. I have tried troubleshooting and cannot locate any help for it.
on 25 October 2016
good,luv it
on 3 February 2015
The game arrived quickly and now after playing the game I can see why i first brought it 15 years ago
on 1 June 2015
Great for such a old game my son loves it THANK YOU
on 25 August 2015
love this game
on 23 July 2015
wouldnt play
on 18 May 2015
I give it stars because it came in good time.. But no stars for game itself. As soon as I start the game it is 1, extremely slow and 2, just stops working and nothing will work until I turn my computer straight off and on again. Not good, very displeased. :(
on 1 July 2015
Great game, Great buy ... :-))