on 23 November 2011
Command and Conquer red alert 2 is good to play.The allies is challenge in moscow but good fight.The Soviet's is a easier but in the end, in moscow it is just as hard.Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (PC CD)
on 6 May 2010
Red Alert 2. I first played this game many moons ago, and loved every minute of its zany characters and awesome soundtrack. A well thought out game, which can be completed in a few hours, has long lasting awesomeness via lan and internet.

I would recommend this game to my grandmother it is that good. Get the expansion for more awesomeness.

If you get this and come online, find me and we'll play. But not as Yuri. Don't ruin it for the rest of us.
on 17 February 2009
I absolutely love this game a friend introduced me to it on the playstation so i decided to go out and buy it on the computer. Im glad i did because im absolutely hooked on it its funny and challenging at the same time and i take great delight in blowing buildings and people up on it. Whether you play the game itself or you play a skirmish that uv designed its a great game thatll keep u entertained for ages.
on 21 October 2010
loved this game years ago and i still am today. playing over 3 rd party lan based program called tunngle at the moment which works well, the install discs have the latest game patch ready to go just had to get wsock32.dll file of web to do internet shame this wasnt on the install disc . its also vista 32 ready. very good.
on 20 February 2009
Even though this game is old its a great classic. It has an amazing campaign mode and playing online you feel like an actul commander. This stratergy game is great with different teams and units builidings special weapons it probably couldn't be any better.

I still play this game today.
on 10 February 2014
Very accurate description, great service, was very happy to find this game in brand new condition as it brought back a lot of memeries from when I was a child, absolute blast from the past!
on 29 November 2013
I absolutely love this game !!! It's so fun, had it when I was younger but lost it, had to get it, it was a bargain and arrived on time, if you like strategical warfare, buy this !!!!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 February 2014
I never bought this first time round but got tempted out of boredom and the game is quality. I have lost days to it. Worth a visit if you missed out first time round.
on 29 December 2011
This is my favourite Command and CONQUER game to date. The graphics are ok and as got real actors playing some characters which is great.
on 5 November 2013
I bought this game for my partner as a nostalgic sort of gift, and he was so pleased when he received it, but then was quickly let down when the game kept crashing and not allowing him to play. I am sure the game itself it great, he has very fond memories of it from when he was younger, but I was really disappointed for him when it did not work properly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse