VINE VOICEon 9 July 2007
I love these HDD/DVD recorders. With a huge hard disk, I just set the weeks recording on Saturday morning and then can forget it. The interface is not as intuitive as my previous Toshiba (you can't combine recordings into one file or make copies onto the hard disk from the hard disk) so loses a star.
on 16 May 2007
I purchased this machine as an upgrade to my DVD recorder. I wanted a hard drive with a lot of memory so I could record things when I am away from home. I am not dissapointed in any way with this! It's so easy to use & u can record over 400hrs worth of progs!! The great function is 'synchro record', which allows you to record with ease. This is great if you have Sky or Cable, because all you need to do is select all your progs in your tv guide to autoview and switch your box to standby-and the machine will do the rest! It records when your digibox activates a signal and there is no need to set your timer ever again! Easy!