Price:£3.89+ Free shipping

on 30 June 2012
I got this to play " shops " with my 2 grandchildren after their Mum & I were having to empty our purses whenever we played!. The notes ARE small, as other reviewers have remarked - but isn't that the point?!. The notes are MEANT for little hands, and are ( good ) replicas of the real ones. We are all happy with our set, and it was sent in double quick time, and played with immediately !!!. Well priced too. HIGHLY recommended product and seller. Many thanks.
on 27 June 2012
After a prompt delivery my daughter could not wait to play with the money alongside her till. While the notes are made of paper and will eventually rip/become scrunched up it is durable enough to last. Before buying this product I did read the reviews and was a bit worried about what some other reviewers wrote about the incorrect colour of the notes as I did want to use the money to teach my daughter. I'm glad I took the chance and bought it anyway. The colours are correct for each denomination, to the point that upon seeing it for the first time my daughter exclaimed "look mam it's real money like yours but small for me!". I would recommend this product especially as an educational toy.
on 2 February 2009
The content of this product is well-displayed. Each component is a good reproduction of sterling currency and the notes made from paper of substantial quality.
The currency is ideal for replacing lost or damaged coins and notes in other Casdon products such as cash register, post office or shop. It is also helpful in teaching children our currency system.
on 17 February 2011
I foolishly didn't take much notice of the odd colours on the play notes as the product was supposed to be an accurate representation (Bank of England endorsed). The product was intended for use with my autistic child who has an associated Learning Disability but is unsuitable because: Toy £10 is the colour of Real £20, Toy £5 is colour of Real £50 thankfully we no longer have £1 notes as the Toy £50 is green! The notes are small and only printed on one side so if they were the correct colour no-one could try and pass them off as real money so why the colour mix up? Like many people with a Learning Disability my child is a visual learner so this product is actually quite dangerous.
There are no £2 coins in this pack which was also dissapointing.
on 30 December 2009
this play money is ideal to play shops, post offices etc; will teach how to count money and add and take away for young children or adults that are learning a second language
on 4 February 2009
...that the colours of the play cash do not match the real thing.
That said, my five your old thinks it's great. just think we've missed out on an educational opportunity.
on 23 August 2009
the kids just love playing with money. They collect all the toys in the house and we make a shop and then sell all.
on 3 November 2013
I bought these in the hope they would be more robust than the cheaper versions. But the notes are very small, only printed on one side and just made of normal paper, nothing tougher. But they do look very authentic for english denominations.
on 7 February 2009
I brought 2 of these for christmas presents for my two, one was 5 and the other 4. I brought these more for there wooden kitchen set as they have a till and my little girl loves playing with my real pennies. She loved this and they both have great fun using it with there mcdonalds playset. I got these as the notes were in british or uk identifable for my children.
on 19 April 2009
Have not yet given this to the child concerned, so can't realistically review it in terms of durability, play value, etc. It came very quickly, in good condition, and was just as represented on the Amazon site. It looks as though it will give good value.