Customer reviews

on 15 August 2017
Helped tame the ice pick tonal qualities of an Ash & Maple guitar that used to make me wince that I now enjoy playing. The strings are 50% more expensive than other brands but do have a vintage vibe about them, only you can decide if that is "value". Definitely consider this string if you are looking for a nice warm sound that also cuts through.

I've used DR Bass strings for many years, they always sound great and last twice as long on the bass as certain other more hip brands. Not had these guitar strings long enough to comment on sting life.
on 21 January 2016
Woke up this morning, and I picked up my strat.
My woman shouted downstairs, 'are you strangling the cat?'
So I fit these here blues strings, now my geetar's sounding fat.

Great sustain. Not overly bright. These are the strings that I have been looking for. I will definitely fit them again.
on 25 July 2017
Great strings!! Have a real beautiful tone to them, and sound awesome. Particularly excellent for blues - really cutting tone, which 'stings' through the mix. The best strings i've ever bought. I would highly recommend these to anyone.
on 30 November 2015
Absolutley love these strings great. warm tone not at all harsh easy to bend and easy to slide around the neck. I often try other brands but always come back to these. They are a little more expensive than some brands and don't quite have the longevity of steel strings but are totally worth it.
on 5 October 2017
Amazing complex tones - great for everything from blues to heavy rock - best strings I have EVER had! My new favourite!
on 12 March 2016
Feels ok,,, nothing special but not bad at all either. Seems to hold tuning ok, and sound is what I expected =)
on 1 February 2016
I will only be buying these DR strings in the future. Perfect for bluesy sound.
on 28 May 2016
Speedy deleted very
on 12 February 2017
Great strings. Sound and play well.
on 22 January 2016