Customer reviews

1,231
All Over The World: The Very Best Of ELO
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 January 2013
fabulous to be able to listen to great music of times gone by. Having said that, ELO always seem to playing on one radio station or another which can only mean that their music is timeless.
on 7 November 2012
Saw this advertised on the TV and just had to get it.It brought so many memories ofa happy carefree time in my life.Its a firm favourite while driving and I also bought one for my partner.
on 12 September 2008
Great original under-rated band and song-writer, buy this if you're quite new to their unique sound and then splash out on the individual fantastic CDs, then try the Travelling Wilburys!
on 15 May 2011
There are so many ELO albums out there but I think this is the only one I could find with all the songs I loved on. Deff worth buying, I am addicted to all of them now!! So catchy.
on 4 January 2017
Having been twice to The Pokey Hole in South Derbyshire, to watch an ELO Tribute band perform, I was taken by the music, that's why I wanted the real ELO CD. And Im not disappointed
on 10 November 2012
Still the best. I have recently listened to Jeff Lynnes remake of the Out Of The Blue album and although it was pleasing I feel it lacked the little bit of magic the originals cast.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 January 2015
great classic album, havent heard or seen it for many years, so was well happy when i saw it, was so cheap couldnt believe it, brought it a 2 days later was at my home very happy.
on 28 January 2016
there is know one like jeff lynne he is a very talented man with many many followers of all ages i rate him on top even better than the beatles and others and a lovely man as well
on 16 January 2016
Superb re-mastered oldie. So much better than the original recording and I love it. That album cover still makes me think the architect of the GCHQ 'Doughnut' was an old ELO fan!
on 27 November 2016
I liked the first 5 songs. A little disappointed with the rest of the album. However, I guess it depends on your music taste. I would recommend listening to all the samples given.