Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£13.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 16 June 2011
I bought this album after hearing Holly Williams doing an interview on my local radio station. I couldn't get to the gig she was promoting so I bought the album. If cds can wear out, then this one certainly should have. Years later when I play it, I still love to hear it. You don't have to like country music to like this. It has got a pop edge to it. There is not a track I would leave out if I had the choice. My favourite would be No. 2 Everybody's waiting for a Change.
on 3 September 2015
This is Holly Williams 1st album and she is beginning to show here incredible pedigree - being the grand daughter of the wonderful Hank Williams.
For me what is the over riding component of Holly Williams's music is the sheer emotional intensity in her singing, writing, and guitar picking.
In my estimation Holly Williams is simply the very best that has happened to Country Music since Dwight Yoakham. If you like straight ahead
emotional Country Music shot through with presence - then this is simply one of the best albums you're going find. This in my opinion is 10 out of 10 and I recommend it totally as being simply marvelous. So buy it now.
on 23 August 2008
I did not make the immediate connection with her relationship to Hank Williams. I think this album should be viewed as a work from an artist in her own right.

Some lovely acoustic guitar and piano and thought provoking lyrics that us women will be able to associate well with. I recommend to any female singer song writing fan. I look forward to hearing more from Holly.
on 15 September 2011
Don't know why this singer isn't famous till now, very good songs, great voice, she got it all, could hear it again and again and this is definitely no country (for those who hate country). I would call it songwriter:-)))
on 24 March 2013
This was the first Holly Williams CD I bought and after the first listen knew it would not be the last, Have ordered HERE WITH ME and hope it's as good.
on 27 May 2015
Unfortunately, in my opinion this first release by Holly falls well short of her more recent material (which I love!). I was very disappointed and cannot recommend it.
on 2 February 2015
Superb country story telling
on 4 November 2005
I bought this record after hearing a live performance on Woodsongs.com and It was very pleasant and very profesionally produced. Im' not so sure that being the granddaughter of Hank Williams is an asset or a hinderance as my expectations were definitly higher than what was delivered.
However I wouldn't write her off just yet as when you have a bottomless budget (which i'm sure she has)then there's plenty of levers you can pull to make things better than your competitors.