on 19 July 2014
One of the few reviews I've written where I can genuinely say that I've got no problems at all with this product. It is of a good quality and does not wobble or anything. The water leaves at a folded point that allows for easy pouring, and the handle allows for easy picking up and putting down.

If anything, I would pay *more* for something of this quality. Use this on a daily basis and I've not had any problems since I bought it.
on 3 August 2016
I loved it, the finishing is great, it looks really nice and I can't wait to serve my guest with it. All I do is fill it up with water, add some cucumbers and ice and stay hydrated. I am really happy with this purchase and you definitely will be if you get it :)
on 21 August 2013
The item is exactly as described on the site. It has a good, heavyweight feel to it without being excessively weighty. I think it looks quite elegant (though elegance is obviously in the eye of the beholder!) and I'm very pleased with the purchase.
on 17 January 2012
I can say I own the majority of the diamax collection and I am so satisfied with all of the items! I expected the jug to be heavy but it is not heavy at all and the design is simply lovable and all that for a fraction of price of other crystal items. Simply love it!
on 9 March 2013
Looks good on the table. Not too heavy either when it is full. Pours well. Really pleased with this and its good to have a jug and matching glasses.
on 15 February 2015
highly delighted with the jug but a bit miffed to say the least that you left the price sticker on the box of £11.99 marked selected and save staring me in the face as I opened the outer box as I paid over £20.00
G Bone
on 7 November 2012
This jug looks soo classy and nice and I'm really surprised that I could get it for that price.. :)
on 20 September 2015
Goo quality and design. Value for money is there. . Definitely great buy
on 7 July 2016
superb quality would highly recommend
on 11 October 2015