Customer reviews

The Best of Dave Allen [DVD] (2005)
Format: DVD|Change

on 5 March 2014
Bought this for a family member and can still remember watching Dave Allen when I was young and finding him hilarious.

I like observation comedy and can still remember how funny I found him although when I watched it when visiting my family member, I will admit it didn't seem as funny but I find that with stuff you find amusing years ago, sometimes it doesn't stand the test of time but my family member still liked it and was happy to re-watch it.
on 26 April 2017
I did not watch this personally but sent it as a gift to friends in USA. They were stationed here in the time of Dave Allen. As we understand, they have invited all family and many friends to see this and it was a huge hit with many messages to us thanking us for our thought.
on 21 May 2017
Brilliant ....12years old but still hilarious. Sadly he is with us no more but his memory will always stay.
on 25 March 2017
Got this as a present for my mom, she loves it
on 18 November 2017
Holy Haloes. Allen at his best.
on 28 April 2017
The man was a comical genius
on 5 October 2017