Size: 1.0M|Change

on 11 January 2012
I ordered two of these border hooks yesterday thinking they would take a few days to arrived and they arrived today! Great product, just what I needed. Thanks.
on 28 July 2014
Pleased with look of hooks however, I bought these because they look strong but they bend over with weight of lanterns. The lanterns I've hung on them are approx 10" x 4" and don't seem that heavy. My husband has attached hooks to wall to support them which has worked.
on 12 February 2013
What can I say about this product?! It does the job, looks very smart and the birds now flock to my garden! Very pleased!
on 28 August 2012
It does what it says on the tin. I wanted them to hang lanterns from so that they encircled the lawn.
on 24 March 2013
Perfect for hanging a lantern on. Has decent curve to secure lantern handle.
Protects lantern from getting muddy.
Ideal for garden or grave.
on 9 May 2013
Excellent product. Sturdy and with quite a good curved hook so lanterns etc do not blow off if its windy. Overall, a great product.
on 30 March 2013
this was just right for me to hang lanterns at the cemertry was also the right heiht great for the price and quick delievery
on 18 April 2013
Good product, in the garden with a lantern, just have not had a chance to light the lantern yet and enjoy the garden
on 5 February 2014
I've bought these to use along a path with tealights for an outdoor wedding. I'm amazed how much garden centres and other sites are asking for something so uncomplicated. As I need quite a few it has helped me make a great saving. Thank you
on 28 June 2013
No foot device to anchor securely. So need to push a lot down into soil so that it is so much shorter