Price:£4.50+ £0.49 shipping

on 10 April 2010
What an excellent little toy this is ! Both the cats think its marvelous. Even when the cats are not playing with it its fun. It sits on top of the fridge and every time anything is removed from the fridge the mouse squeaks . Cannot recommend this superb value toy highly enough. get one for your cats.
on 14 November 2010
my kitten went mad for this toy as soon as he realised a made a noise, he bats it around the room and carries it everway with him. even if it does not last it is worth the money . will be ordering a second one
on 1 August 2014
Had one of these before and one of my cats adored it, my friends dog got hold of it and broke the sound chip in it. Managed to get a replacement here and he is a happy boy again!
on 14 September 2013
Arrived promptly but the super sound was silent
returned for refund
couldn't face re-ordewring
found one in pet shop at higher price but the sound was working
on 25 July 2013
My kitten think this is the BEST. I know kittens can be such time-wasters, but to watch them with this is a laugh a minute. I would definitely recommend to others.
on 31 December 2014
my cats ignored however my young dog has adopted it and guards it jealously. isould add the the mouse was the size of my thumb and cost more to post than to buy!!!
on 7 March 2013
This mouse drives my cats crazy and they play with it for hours. I also tried the more expensive squeaky mice and there really is no difference.
on 30 December 2012
Have bought this before and repurchased as it was a complete hit with my cat. He carries it about the house and plays with it constantly
on 8 October 2011
These are still my cats favourite toy. This is the second of third one I have brought. Great fun for your furry friends!
on 15 January 2014
The cats think it great and all take it in turns to play with it.The transaction was also very good.