TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 August 2010
I have a new puppy and bought a folding cage for the puppy's safety. In order that such a small creature did not dehydrate during the three hours maximum he is in there, I bought this clip-on-dog-bowl. Bowls placed on the floor of the cage can easily be knocked over, trodden in and spilled, meaning you have to clean out the cage every hour or so else puppy gets soaked. Not nice for puppy, not nice for me.
Therefore the clip on version solved that problem in a heartbeat. It's small enough to be manipulared round any leaping puppy, clips on the standard cages with ease and holds just enough water for a small drink without it being a fluid hazard.

It comes as one moulded unit, so nothing to fall aprt, and cleans easily and swiftly. I have absoluteley no issues with this and would highly reccomend it for anyone using a static cage or crate for their animal. It could also be used as a water holder for when you take a small dog out, I just personaly would not be happy driving with loose water in a cage.... just in case!

For more info on the cages I chose, please see my other reviews.
on 10 September 2016
Useful item. Place as low down on bars as possible otherwise some naughty animal can flick it up an off.
on 20 March 2017
very good bowls and my budgie cant un hook them
on 11 April 2017
Just as expected
on 6 January 2015
Ideal for my Indian Ringneck, fits good in cage, great price, great product. Highly recommend.
on 3 February 2015
Works well
on 19 June 2013
I purchased several of these food bowls to use when my pet rat population exploded from 4 to 17! They are great for the cages of active small animals as they are easy to clean, impossible to break & hold a good quantity of pet food. Rats love to sit perched on them while feeding & with the sturdy wire attachment which fits a variety of cage bar spacings they rarely budge from the cage unless the rats are being particularly rambunctious!

Arrived quickly & at this price they're great if, like me, they were required in quantity.
on 6 August 2014
as other reviewers have commented, it tips over or gets knocked off easily if used in a puppy crate - may be better than nothing, with just a small amount of water in - otherwise bedding constantly soaked!

Found it a very useful small bowl to with a bottle of water, take on car journeys with my pup.
on 23 February 2011
This was perfect for my Jack Russell's crate. Fitted snugly and was just the right size. Nothing much to go wrong with it really!
on 9 May 2014
A bit on the small side (not very good with metric measurements) but large enough for a small amount of water for my puppy whilst crated. Lovely item and good value. Certainly better than having a bowl of water sat on the floor of a crate which can easily be tipped over. I had shopped around and this was the best price I had come across. Would suit a small dog or puppy, think they were originally designed for birds/parrots.

See one answered question