on 6 May 2015
Quite big sloping sides inside and outside and a big rubber ring on the base. Not the best looking bowl and I don't think it can go in the dishwasher. I would recommend the "Cat Bowl Classic Stainless Steel None Slip 5"" instead.
on 5 November 2012
We are due to get three new kittens and I wanted some new bowls for them. I chose these partly because they are made of stainless steel, and therefore very easy to clean. Also for the rubber, removable, lip around the bottom of the bowls, which renders them non-slip. I have tried one with my adult cat Cleo and it didn't slip at all - excellent - as I don't fancy chasing bowls around the place, or constantly mopping up spilt food. Frankly I didn't expect such good quality for this very low price but they are superb value, and I am so pleased with them that I am now going to order 3 more.
on 19 July 2013
Excellent but could be ever so slightly smaller.
The rubber ring gets a bit sticky in places and hard in others but that's probably because I just stick them in the dishwasher. Have done so for around a year now and they've otherwise faired very well.
on 2 February 2014
It arrived smaller than it looks in the photo,but, reflecting it is about the right size for a kitten.
I have not used it yet as i have not got the animal , but it looks very strong and easy to wash out

Thanks.
on 31 January 2013
The bowls arrived on time and are very satisfactory. Perhaps they are made in a lighter stainless steel than I had expected but the price was goo and they do have a very practicla no-slip rim, useful on a varnished floor
on 30 October 2013
I love the bowls and my cats love the bowls.
What's not to like? Easy to clean in the dishwasher and non-slip, so they can't be pushed around the floor with their little hairy noses.
on 9 November 2013
Order 2 of them for my cats. Exactly as described. Cats love eating from it. Easy to clean. Highly recommended
on 28 August 2014
Would be nice it is was a little deeper (the diameter is fine).
on 29 August 2014