on 13 October 2017
mum loves them
on 9 February 2015
LOVED THIS SERIES AND THE SPIN OFF FILM WALKER TEXAS RANGER TRIAL BY FIRE IF LOVE LIKE CHUCK NORRIS FILMS YOU WILL LOVE THIS LOADS OF ACTION IN EACH EPISODE BUY IT NOW
on 4 September 2014
Excellent
on 25 September 2014
All ok
on 29 August 2015
I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED THIS SERIES AND HIS FILMS GOT FULL SET NOW,WELL WORTH IT AND HAS A GOOD CAST TO BACK HIM UP.
on 18 October 2015
Great series
on 9 October 2015
great series
on 1 November 2014
The area in and around Dallas was the primary reason I followed this series--to bring back memories of family visits.

But the overtones of religious obsession was upsetting as I hate being coerced into something that is a private matter especially when all that is required is entertainment!

The series quickly became boring in being able to anticipate but the acting was good and the characters compelling---not a second viewing or a set for the home library--only a one time watch!
on 7 July 2008
I was devastated they decided to make this the last season.The action is fast paced.Good guys v bad guys.Many a damsel to be rescued from the bad guys clutches.Full credit to all the actress'who agreed to do it.My only slight gripe,is with Nia Peeples character,Sydney.I just wished she'd been grabbed by the bad guys more often!She would have made a great damsel in distress,for Chuck Norris to rescue her.I must admit I'm not a fan of a beautiful woman,beating up baddies!However,I always have fond memories of the show,and liked all the main characters.Anybody who hates this show is entitled to their opinion,and I'm entitled to mine.I never tire of watching the show on dvd,and hope there's more to come! Well done to all involved in the show.
on 9 March 2015