Pigma Micron Fine Line Black Set
Size: Ass't Point Sizes 6CT Set|Colour: Black|Change

on 3 August 2016
AMAZING literally! I bought these pens after hearing that these pens rival pens with much larger price tags. So whilst for me (someone who has never bought artsy pens before) they seemed rather expensive.... for what they are they are well priced. And boy did they deliver! They dry super quickly - so no smudging and they don't show through thin paper that much. I use them in my journaling bible so that is a big plus! Also they don't dissolve in water so if you spill water on something you wrote using these pens they don't spread. so they are also able to be used along side water colours or water paints. over all huge thumbs up and well worth the money!!
on 23 February 2016
lovely pens:) great for my calligraphic work :)
can't fault them, the first 6 are just fine liners and the extra one is a felt tip pen.
review image review image
on 14 December 2015
Perfect for writing notes in Bible. No stains or smudges.
on 18 November 2014
Very happy with this product. I'm using them to write on ultra thin paper (Bible) and there's no seepage through the page.
Would recommend
11 Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 August 2014
I LOOOOOOVE these pens and I've barely put them down since I got them. They glide across the paper so smoothly and just feel right. Glad I got them and would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking of buying sketch pens especially for fine detail. I actually prefer these to my Faber Castell Pitt Pens that I bought originally. ;o)
on 10 July 2016
I and several friends bought these pens to work on our third year, geology degree mapping assignment.
All of us found periodically (in my case within the first hours of use!) that either the pen nib dried out very quickly whilst in use or that the nib became damaged easily.

The ink is also NOT Fade proof and does not work very well on top of pencil coloured sections. If it were only my pens that experienced this, I would of put it down to just bad luck. But several people experiencing the same issue with pens they bought at different times, from different merchants?
on 8 May 2017
I have had these pens for a while now and I'm still enjoying using them. I use them for my very detailed art work, I have other fineliners but these are my go to pens. These pen are good quality but as the are so fine they need to be used carefully (don't press down too hard!) Especially the 005 pen, treat them with respect and they will deliver.
on 19 April 2015
if you are looking for top notch artist ink pens then buy these!!!! The quality is extremely good, better than the faber castell black ink pens due to havering more smaller sizes and just feeling really good to draw with, you can draw with extra detail due to the different sizes.the only downside I can think of is that the majority of the sizes are very small so you only get 2 ink pens to do thicker lines which is the graphics pen and brush pen, however overall it's great
on 16 February 2015
When I first started using pen and ink, I used a well known make but you'd be lucky to draw a 12" line with the medium pen without it fading out, and the others weren't much better. Then I was watching a tutorial clip on the subject and noticed the chap was using these pens and they seemed much better. So I bought them. They are brilliant, they just keep going, all of then. I've been using them now for a couple of weeks and just love them. If you use pen and ink, you won't regret buying these. (They were a lot cheaper too!)
on 12 December 2016
Not convinced these are legitimate Pigmas! Came in a clear plastic pack that was too small, so the pens were scrunched up together.
There were two layers of tape securing the pack and signs of another label having been on the pack.
The numbers on the end of the pen do not seem of good quality and the edges have flaked on a couple.
They all work and do not smudge when coloured over, which was the reason for this purchase.
Now having read the reviews, which I didn't feel necessary before I am dubious as to how long they will last and whether they are the real deal?