Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 5 October 2012
Ver good quality, excellent price! All parts included and easy to sipach them without harassing the parts. Really satisfied and highly recomend it !
on 16 April 2013
Good Kit - great for the price - standard quality with easy to follow instructions. What more can I say
on 6 June 2013
The Huey is reasonably easy to assemble despite the Level 4 grading that it has (which indicates moderate difficulty). The pieces don't always fit perfectly, but the instructions were very useful.
on 19 May 2016
Kit from the 70's. Awful, nearly impossible to assemble it. Very poor I don't recommend it at all. There are better UH-1 from other brands just for a bit more money.
on 27 February 2012
This is a bad kit do not buy.

Most of the peices don't fit well.
Falsh on sprue and peices.
Weak plastic.

Would honestly reccomend buying one of the new airfix kits so much better quality.
on 12 December 2015
Great kit for any enthusiast.prpmpt early delivery from seller . recommended purchase as the perfect stocking filler due to price reduction
on 10 January 2016
This kit is rubbish. Don't buy plastic is thin not up to revells standard plastic has Chinese writing on it is that the problem
on 12 December 2013
Both myself and a colleague bought this model. We started at the same time and both of us gave up almost immediately. The parts quality are of very poor standards and the fit between them is also questionable. Once again Revell has been shown up as the producers of cheap and nasty kits. Between the two of us, one aircraft was made, (out of the two kits), and it took far too long due to repairing and fabricating parts which should not have been the case. If it's a Revell, you should question buying it. If it's a Revell that's been reduced in price, it's definately not worth buying.
on 16 October 2014
This is the first Helicopter kit by Revell I have purchased and I'm sad to say am very disappointed. The plastic is thin and weak, almost transparent in places. The amount of flash to be removed is staggering and will take forever to complete. I should have read the first two reviews as they are spot on. I'm unlikely to even attempt this kit. My advice, buy a different kit and save yourself the disappointment I feel.
Revell should consider removing this kit from their range as I now wouldn't buy another kit by them. Their reputation has plummeted and I daren't waste my money on another kit hoping it would be better.
on 21 January 2015
A very poor model.
Bad fit of parts, plastic quality shocking and more flash than detail. I do not know how they get away with selling it!
I agree totally with other reviews in the suggestion that revell are guilty of selling some truly awful model kits.
DESTROY!!!!