on 28 September 2009
For only £12.50 for the six, this is an extremely good value and very well designed set ofcake forks by a quality company. They are comfortable to use and are of sufficient weight to feel "quality". Would buy again if I needed them. I feel proud to own them when my girl-friends come round for tea and cake ... how civilised!!!
VINE VOICEon 20 August 2009
Good looking forks made from stainless steel. An undoubted asset and well worth their cost.
on 16 October 2011
I had been thinking of buying some cake forks for a while (thanks to my love of Downton and great british bake off ! These were a great price and look a lot more expensive than they were, really good quality. They arrived quickly and I'm very pleased with them, I never normally write reviews but was so pleased with these that I thought I ought too.
on 29 July 2011
Smart and good quality, great as a cake fork or just as a smaller fork for tapas and finger type food. No problem in the dishwasher either.
on 4 July 2013
I bought this set together with the Cromargan cutlery set and am more than pleased with the style, quality and simplicity of the design. Great for every day use (if you eat cake every day) and/or special occasions.
on 20 December 2011
I bought these along with the server set and they are much lighter in weight, which is a bit disappointing. However, they are comfortable to use and eat cake with!
on 11 March 2013
This is an Excellent product - good quality cake forks to use for starters and or deserts.
My guests were impressed. :)
on 23 November 2013
Bought for a Christmas Gift to match cake server and knife previously given to same person as a birthday present. Person loved the set.
on 4 March 2013
christened them at christmas and my guests were very impressed.
kids thought they were broken as they were missing a prong.
on 15 January 2015