Customer reviews

Size: 125 Piece|Change

on 4 October 2016
Fantastic, kept four children 1, 4, 11, 13 busy for three days playing time, being home educating that's a lot of hours, it's gone away now because they need to work but would recommend most definitely for 3-13 yr olds, baby didn't really know what to do with them other than pinch things older ones had made, and I guess little ones under 3 might want to put in the mouth, usually my baby does but not with this thankfully.
Possibly best toy ever!
on 25 July 2011
My son was given the 75 piece box for his 6th birthday and since then we've bought this one and the wheels. He plays with this stuff for hours and his creations have moved from the fairly basic to the now quite extraordinary. The only other toy set that seems to have this much scope for imagination and non-stop playing is Lego, yet this is sufficiently different from Lego that the two toys compliment each other. This is also a great toy if your child has manual dexterity problems (which mine does) and helps develop strength and fine motor control. Overall a truly great value product.
on 15 May 2017
Absolutely amazing. Bought for my husband so we could build things with the kids - we all love it. Very sturdy and versatile. Also bought the dragster set so we could build more stuff. Great concept - a change from lego. We also bought Playmags which are great for families to use if you enjoy construction.
on 15 June 2016
happy with the building set- sturdy plastic, great for imagination and little hands to exercise, many examples of what you can do with it in booklets. overall will last many years. both my two year old and a 6 months old like it. bought the same one for a present and the 5 and 7 year old love it too.
on 15 January 2016
Purchased these as an add on to smaller set we bought as the smaller set was such a hit for our 7 year old. He absolutely loves them he can be so creative with them as well as building from instructions. He is now requesting further sets for his birthday, he loves his Lego too and uses both to create lots of different things. I think Zoobs are a great addition to a child's toy box
on 27 December 2016
Great quality toy that is suitable for all ages. Highly recommend for children who just want something a little bit different to capture their imaginations. This got my son very excited when given to him as a present.
on 10 November 2008
My boys (7&10) love Zoob. They have Knex, Bionicles, Meccano & lego but come back to this again & again. We have bought the giant & medium size mixed boxes. Although it is expensive, the play value has been worth it. (You know how easy it is for kids to play once or twice with something that cost £20)
They started by using the 'recipes' but now just make up loads of different stuff. It is quite durable, but sometimes the ends get broken- I think because my children chew (same applies to all the construction toys mentioned!)
All in all excellent value for money (buy a small kit if you're not sure..)
on 21 December 2015
Really good kit that will get your child thinking and making in a different way than lego. Not that easy to click together, my eight year old had to huff and puff a bit so especilly great for anyone needing to build up hand strength. Children return to it again and again. Top quality so don't be put off by the price.
on 25 April 2013
We were given a smaller set of Zoobs a couple of years ago and thought they were great but as my daughter grew older the limitations of a small set were more apparent so we wanted more! The first thing she made with this was the bike which even has wheels that turn - one of the many bears now rides it. The other bonus of having lots of Zoob bits is that you don't have to destroy something to build another. Good cooperative play thing as different folk can do different bits of the construction or count out pieces so something I could see siblings working on together. Some connections are difficult to make so a five year old would need a helper. Upper age limit? Granddad likes it too.
on 30 December 2015
Bought it for son as a Christmas present. He has been using his imagination building things. So far he has used the instructions once, will be getting him to make a bit more of the models just to show that he can follow instructions